Posts with tag "ChristinaHendricks"
- Posted Jan 14th 2011 at 01:30 PM by Sarah Crow
- Filed under:
- Photos -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Kim Kardashian -
- Jessica Alba -
- Kendra Wilkinson -
- Camille Grammer
Like anyone who has seen an episode of 'Mad Men,' when we heard that Christina Hendricks had posed for Playboy, we were more than a little curious to see the photos. What we got, however, was more like scary Barbie shot-girl than sixties siren. The photos starring Hendricks, which appeared in the July 1999 issue of the racy mag, show the actress sans her trademark red locks, wearing a ...
- Posted Apr 24th 2010 at 05:37 AM by Caitlin McCormack
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement, but Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Chris Martin shares the ...
- Posted Mar 17th 2010 at 11:18 AM by Linda Leseman
It's no secret that Gabourey Sidibe gave a heart-wrenching performance of a lifetime in 'Precious.' It's also no secret that her weight could limit the number of roles she's offered in the future. This raises an important question: Do we champion Sidibe's acting career despite the fact that she's a plus-sized woman, because of that fact or regardless of it? That Hollywood adores stick thin ...
- Posted Jan 30th 2010 at 10:09 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Weight -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- Photos -
- Splitsville -
- TV News
'Mad Men' starlet Christina Hendricks drew lots of eyeballs -- and Internet comments -- thanks to her dress at the Golden Globes earlier this month. Flaunting her curvaceous figure and a whole lotta cleavage, Hendricks' dress prompted one blogger for the New York Times to say: "You don't put a big girl in a big dress," which caused an uproar in the comments section and across the Web. Well, now ...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 04:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
It can't be denied: redheads have that indescribable something. They're always just a little bit sassy, a little bit unusual, a little bit unpredictable. This is true in Hollywood too. Maybe even more so. They grab your attention -- and hold it for the entire movie, television show, or musical number (see Nicole Kidman in 'Moulin Rouge' or Jayma Mays on 'Glee'). Here are the 10 most enthralling ...
- Posted Oct 12th 2009 at 07:36 AM by PopEater Staff
Christina Hendricks, the actress who plays the curvy redheaded secretary on 'Mad Men,' is officially off the market as she and fiance Geoffrey Arend exchanged vows in New York City this weekend. PEOPLE is reporting that Hendricks and Arend tied the knot at a restaurant in Manhattan called Il Buco. The voluptuous Hendricks, 34, met her now-husband when her 'Mad Men' costar Vincent Kartheiser ...
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 04:02 PM by Bryan Alexander
This week's celebrity gifting frenzy around the Emmy Awards clearly highlighted the various levels of Celebrity Swag Culture. The concept around the suites is simple: Celebs showed up at either the HBO Luxury Lounge or the Suite Life Emmy Suites at the Mondrian's Skybar and fill bags up with free goodies akin to a decent wedding for most other humans. Some diehards went to both (See: AnnaLynne ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Eleanor Parker of The Sound of Music Dies at 91
- Watch: The Muppets' Swedish Chef Battles Gordon Ramsay in an Epic Food Fight
- The Latest Star to Get Hair Extensions Is ... Daniel Radcliffe? See the Photo!
- 'The Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- ?Time' 2013 Person of the Year finalists: Miley Cyrus, President Obama among top 10
- ?Super Mario 3D World' review: The portly plumber's latest is totally pawesome
- ?Real Housewives of Atlanta': What should Kandi do? POLL