Posts with tag "Christine ODonnell"
- Posted Nov 23rd 2010 at 07:50 AM by Rob Shuter
Sarah Palin was not only playing the role of proud mama grizzly last night when she sat in the front row cheering on daughter Bristol Palin in the finale of 'Dancing With The Stars' -- she was also playing casting director, lobbying the show's producers to consider signing up her Tea Party pal Christine O'Donnell for next season. "Sarah is a genius at marketing herself and her message," an...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See Ben Affleck as Batman at Comic-Con
- Snooki Preps for Her Wedding Day with a Great Gatsby-Themed Bridal Shower
- Michael Skakel Seeks to Suppress Evidence in Murder Retrial
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Weird Al Yankovic has his first No. 1 album ever
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves
- ?Veronica Mars' takes Fandom of the Year at mtvU's awards show
- Video: ?Harry Potter' meets ?Boyhood' in ?Potterhood' mock trailer