Posts with tag "Christine ODonnell"
- Posted Nov 23rd 2010 at 07:50 AM by Rob Shuter
Sarah Palin was not only playing the role of proud mama grizzly last night when she sat in the front row cheering on daughter Bristol Palin in the finale of 'Dancing With The Stars' -- she was also playing casting director, lobbying the show's producers to consider signing up her Tea Party pal Christine O'Donnell for next season. "Sarah is a genius at marketing herself and her message," an insi...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelorette's Runner-Up Tells PEOPLE: 'I Was in Shock'
- Tom Cruise Takes on Jimmy Fallon in an Epic Lip Sync Battle
- Ohio Man Facing Charges After Climbing into Cougar Enclosure at Columbus Zoo
- Bill Cosby's accusers: 35 women speak out in 'New York Magazine' cover story
- Puddle of Mudd frontman Wes Scantlin accused of DWI, fleeing police in Minnesota
- Box Office Top 20: 'Ant-Man' beats 'Pixels' by a tentacle; 'Southpaw' outclasses 'Paper Towns'
- Poems, Jars & The Biggest Joke in the World: The Bachelorette Season 11 Has Finally Come to A Close
- Pregnant Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross Are Fashion Twins Days Before Welcoming a Baby Girl—See the Hot Pic!
- Boy Scouts of America Will Now Allow Gay Scout Leaders