Posts with tag "Christine ODonnell"
- Posted Nov 23rd 2010 at 07:50 AM by Rob Shuter
Sarah Palin was not only playing the role of proud mama grizzly last night when she sat in the front row cheering on daughter Bristol Palin in the finale of 'Dancing With The Stars' -- she was also playing casting director, lobbying the show's producers to consider signing up her Tea Party pal Christine O'Donnell for next season. "Sarah is a genius at marketing herself and her message," an...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Which Oscars Star Took Home the Best Dressed Trophy This Week?
- Splash Turns 30: 8 Memorable Mermaids from Pop Culture
- Zac Efron Tells Fans: 'I've Been Blessed'
- '300' sequel tops box office with $45.1M debut
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around
- ?Late Night': Johnny Weir and Tara Lipinski critique skaters at 30 Rock rink ? VIDEO
- ?Cosmos' then and now: The ?personal voyage' of Carl Sagan, the Hollywood cool of Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas Make Rare Public Appearance and Attend Rugby Game—See the Pic!
- Save One Show 2014: It's Your Last Chance to Vote in the Final 4—Which 2 Shows Are in Danger?
- Mila Kunis Flashes Engagement Ring During Night Out, Fiancé Ashton Kutcher Spotted at SXSW