Posts with tag "Christine ODonnell"
- Posted Nov 23rd 2010 at 07:50 AM by Rob Shuter
Sarah Palin was not only playing the role of proud mama grizzly last night when she sat in the front row cheering on daughter Bristol Palin in the finale of 'Dancing With The Stars' -- she was also playing casting director, lobbying the show's producers to consider signing up her Tea Party pal Christine O'Donnell for next season. "Sarah is a genius at marketing herself and her message," an ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Prince William and Kate Attend Mandela Premiere in London
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of Baby North
- Let Benedict Cumberbatch Make Love to You Through an R. Kelly Song
- Break Time: Is Sofia Vergara losing her curves?
- Kim Kardashian criticized for donating just 10 percent of ?charity auction' to typhoon victims
- Gym, Tan, Pokey? ?Jersey Shore' star's grand jury ?Situation'
- Throwback Thursday: Remember when Meredith was Cristina's person on ?Grey's Anatomy'? ? VIDEO
- ?Grey's Anatomy' star Sara Ramirez talks writing to Patti LuPone, shows off her Janet Jackson dance moves ? VIDEO
- Joe Manganiello talks new book ?Evolution,' makes a plea for his male stripper doc, and passes our Personality Test ? VIDEO