Posts with tag "Christine ODonnell"
- Posted Nov 23rd 2010 at 07:50 AM by Rob Shuter
Sarah Palin was not only playing the role of proud mama grizzly last night when she sat in the front row cheering on daughter Bristol Palin in the finale of 'Dancing With The Stars' -- she was also playing casting director, lobbying the show's producers to consider signing up her Tea Party pal Christine O'Donnell for next season. "Sarah is a genius at marketing herself and her message," an...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Aubrey Plaza to Voice Grumpy Cat in Lifetime's Grumpy Cat's Worst Christmas Ever
- Man Arrested for the Murder of Jill Halliburton Su
- America's Got Talent Winner Mat Franco: I'm No Longer Embarrassed to Say I'm a Magician
- Hollywood studios are urged to take extra precautions filming abroad amid rising global security issues
- 'NCIS' moves down South with New Orleans spinoff
- Ben Affleck admits he counts cards
- Ashley Tisdale's Honeymoon Location Revealed, Thanks to This Photo of Her in a Bikini Doing a Headstand on the Beach
- Pregnant Jill Duggar Got Married 90 Days Ago, But Is 93 Days Along: Here's Why That Doesn't Mean She Had Premarital Sex
- Melissa Rivers Reveals That Barack Obama Sent Condolences After Joan Rivers' Passing—See Her Emotional First Public Appearance