Posts with tag "Christine ODonnell"
- Posted Nov 23rd 2010 at 07:50 AM by Rob Shuter
Sarah Palin was not only playing the role of proud mama grizzly last night when she sat in the front row cheering on daughter Bristol Palin in the finale of 'Dancing With The Stars' -- she was also playing casting director, lobbying the show's producers to consider signing up her Tea Party pal Christine O'Donnell for next season. "Sarah is a genius at marketing herself and her message," an insi...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Back to School: See the Degrassi: The Next Generation Cast Reunited!
- Jennifer Lawrence Is a Vision in White as She Reunites with Hunger Games Costars at N.Y.C. Exhibit Opening
- Mom Who Tortured Her Two Children to Death and Stashed Their Bodies in a Freezer: 'If I Had a Chance to do it Again, I Would'
- Outlaw singer Whitey Morgan demands country put meaning back into music
- Lamar Odom resurfaces after 2 friends' deaths
- Miss Universe pageant declares the show must go on, but will anyone see it?