Posts with tag "Christine ODonnell"
- Posted Nov 23rd 2010 at 07:50 AM by Rob Shuter
Sarah Palin was not only playing the role of proud mama grizzly last night when she sat in the front row cheering on daughter Bristol Palin in the finale of 'Dancing With The Stars' -- she was also playing casting director, lobbying the show's producers to consider signing up her Tea Party pal Christine O'Donnell for next season. "Sarah is a genius at marketing herself and her message," an...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cameron Diaz Wants to 'Prank' Drew Barrymore's New Baby (VIDEO)
- Teen Airplane Stowaway Wanted to Go to Africa, Says Father
- William & Kate's Visit Hailed as Historic on Last Night in Australia
- Traci Bingham tried to dine and dash after credit card declined, report says
- Meg Ryan joins the cast of 'How I Met Your Dad'
- Wardrobe whoopsies: On purpose, or an accident?
- ?Arrow' recap: Mama knows best
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- ?Game of Thrones' workout plan will give you Kingslayer abs
- Game of Thrones' New King Speaks! Plus, TVD's Damon and Elena Are So Not Over and a Grey's Secret We Can't Believe
- Goodbye Emily Thorne?! Revenge's Leading Lady Takes on a New Identity—Watch Now!
- Ginnifer Goodwin Breaks Her Silence on Pregnancy and Wedding to Josh Dallas—Watch Now!