Posts with tag "Chuck Berry"
- Posted Jun 29th 2011 at 03:30 AM by Spinner Editors
Rock 'n' roll history buffs, music aficionados and statue-loving citizens can relax now -- a short-lived protest against a proposed eight-foot Chuck Berry statue in his hometown of St. Louis, Mo. has been quieted after the local council rejected the protesters' bid to delay its installation. The statue will soon be a permanent adornment in a public area that acts as a gateway to a row of restau...
- Posted Jan 2nd 2011 at 09:53 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Music News
A standing-room-only audience in northwest Chicago was seriously startled Saturday night, when Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame legend Chuck Berry fell ill midway through his performance. After he reportedly bent his head to rest it for several seconds on his keyboardist's piano, his team at the Congress Theater intervened. A source on the scene tells PopEater the singer did not lose consciousness, but w...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Hot Convict' Jeremy Meeks Finally Signs That Modeling Contract ? in Jail
- On Her 22nd Birthday, See Bobbi Kristina's Life in Photos
- Ellen Pompeo's Daughter Does What on the Grey's Set?
- 2 of Glen Campbell's children fighting wife for control of medical, financial decisions
- Chris Brown's girlfriend Karrueche Tran dumps him after learning he's a dad
- Bruce Jenner told daughters about transition in front of cameras, report says
- Nikki Reed Testifies in Support of Animal Rights & Her Favorite Beagle, Gets Support from Fiancé Ian Somerhalder
- Chris Hemsworth's Wife Elsa Pataky Rocks a Bikini, Plays With Twin Sons and Daughter India: See the Pic!
- Daylight Saving Time: 10 Things We'll Do With Extra Sunlight