Posts with tag "Chuck Berry"
- Posted Jun 29th 2011 at 03:30 AM by Spinner Editors
Rock 'n' roll history buffs, music aficionados and statue-loving citizens can relax now -- a short-lived protest against a proposed eight-foot Chuck Berry statue in his hometown of St. Louis, Mo. has been quieted after the local council rejected the protesters' bid to delay its installation. The statue will soon be a permanent adornment in a public area that acts as a gateway to a row of restau...
- Posted Jan 2nd 2011 at 09:53 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Music News
A standing-room-only audience in northwest Chicago was seriously startled Saturday night, when Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame legend Chuck Berry fell ill midway through his performance. After he reportedly bent his head to rest it for several seconds on his keyboardist's piano, his team at the Congress Theater intervened. A source on the scene tells PopEater the singer did not lose consciousness, but w...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mariah Carey and Brett Ratner Stroll Arm-in-Arm in St. Barts After Denying Their Romance
- We're Dye-ing Over these Easter Egg Designs
- FROM EW: Prince Sued in Legal Battle Over The Voice Singer Judith Hill
- ?Daily Show': Trevor Noah emerges on short list to replace Jon Stewart
- 'Home' scores big at the box office
- Tracey Ullman's mother dies in house fire at 85
- 2015 iHeartRadio Music Awards Red Carpet—See All the Stars as They Arrive!
- Roger Moore, '70s and '80s James Bond Star, Denies Saying "Something Racist About Idris Elba"
- Justin Bieber Surprises Ariana Grande on Stage, But Just Can't Seem to Remember Her Lyrics—Watch Now!