Posts with tag "Chuck Berry"
- Posted Jun 29th 2011 at 03:30 AM by Spinner Editors
Rock 'n' roll history buffs, music aficionados and statue-loving citizens can relax now -- a short-lived protest against a proposed eight-foot Chuck Berry statue in his hometown of St. Louis, Mo. has been quieted after the local council rejected the protesters' bid to delay its installation. The statue will soon be a permanent adornment in a public area that acts as a gateway to a row of...
- Posted Jan 2nd 2011 at 09:53 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Music News
A standing-room-only audience in northwest Chicago was seriously startled Saturday night, when Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame legend Chuck Berry fell ill midway through his performance. After he reportedly bent his head to rest it for several seconds on his keyboardist's piano, his team at the Congress Theater intervened. A source on the scene tells PopEater the singer did not lose consciousness, but...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Court Dismisses Cases Accusing Elmo Actor Kevin Clash of Sexual Assault
- Is This Kate's Favorite Outfit? All Signs Point to Yes
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies after parachute accident
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Lisa Robertson reveals more family sex abuse
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Nashville' joins proud tradition of unorthodox clip shows: 5 more that stand out
- ?John From Cincinnati' is not on HBO Go or Amazon Prime, and it should be
- tUnE-yArDs channels ?Pee-Wee's Playhouse' for ?Water Fountain' music video
- Chris Hemsworth's Wife Elsa Pataky Talks Post-Baby Ab Workout, Shares Fave Green Juice Recipe
- Bachelorette's Eric Hill: 5 Things to Know About the Late Reality Star
- This Sorority Girl Wrote the Most Explicit Email We've Ever Read (We Can't Even Print the Whole Thing!)