Posts with tag "Chuck Berry"
- Posted Jun 29th 2011 at 03:30 AM by Spinner Editors
Rock 'n' roll history buffs, music aficionados and statue-loving citizens can relax now -- a short-lived protest against a proposed eight-foot Chuck Berry statue in his hometown of St. Louis, Mo. has been quieted after the local council rejected the protesters' bid to delay its installation. The statue will soon be a permanent adornment in a public area that acts as a gateway to a row of restau...
- Posted Jan 2nd 2011 at 09:53 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Music News
A standing-room-only audience in northwest Chicago was seriously startled Saturday night, when Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame legend Chuck Berry fell ill midway through his performance. After he reportedly bent his head to rest it for several seconds on his keyboardist's piano, his team at the Congress Theater intervened. A source on the scene tells PopEater the singer did not lose consciousness, but w...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Harrison: Bachelor in Paradise Has Helped My Relationship with My Daughter
- The Funny Reason Prince George's Cousin Mia Tindall Has So Many Playmates
- Austin Mahone Releases Catchy R&B Single 'Do It Right'
- Cindy Crawford doesn't understand why unflattering photo makes other feel good
- Courtney Stodden's mom Krista regrets letting daughter marry older husband
- Justin Bieber explains why he cried after his VMAs performance
- Ice Cube Confirms Straight Outta Compton Sequel With the N.W.A.—But It's Not Necessarily What You Think
- Vanderpump Rules' Kristen Doute Has a New Boyfriend Following James Kennedy Split—Find Out Who She's Dating!
- Fall Beauty & Hair Guide: Every Product You Need to Win This Season