Posts with tag "Chuck Berry"
- Posted Jun 29th 2011 at 03:30 AM by Spinner Editors
Rock 'n' roll history buffs, music aficionados and statue-loving citizens can relax now -- a short-lived protest against a proposed eight-foot Chuck Berry statue in his hometown of St. Louis, Mo. has been quieted after the local council rejected the protesters' bid to delay its installation. The statue will soon be a permanent adornment in a public area that acts as a gateway to a row of restau...
- Posted Jan 2nd 2011 at 09:53 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Music News
A standing-room-only audience in northwest Chicago was seriously startled Saturday night, when Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame legend Chuck Berry fell ill midway through his performance. After he reportedly bent his head to rest it for several seconds on his keyboardist's piano, his team at the Congress Theater intervened. A source on the scene tells PopEater the singer did not lose consciousness, but w...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Your Pets, Dressed Up for Santa!
- Australian Dad, 2 Sons Found Alive After Being Lost for 10 Days
- An ER Visit Doesn't Stop Kelly Clarkson from Killing It (and Raising $200K!) in Nashville
- Heidi Klum ads showed too much skin for Las Vegas?
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 2014: The year tech turned on Hollywood
- Sofía Vergara and Joe Manganiello Enjoy Romantic Holiday Vacation in Hawaii (and Of Course They Look Perfect)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Pre-Christmas Vacation Looks Like a Dream—Take a Look!
- Watch This Fan-Made Trailer for a DC vs. Marvel Movie and Weep Because It'll Probably Never Happen