Posts with tag "Claire Danes"
- Posted Dec 16th 2010 at 01:55 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Actress Claire Danes is a celebrity spokesperson for 'Latisse', an eyelash growth treatment from the makers of Botox, and also a regular user, but she may have suffered one of the product's side effects. An anonymous source has been quoted in New York Post's 'Page Six' that Danes' makeup artist has to plaster on concealer to cover the bruise-like purplish and yellowish skin discoloration that t...
- Posted Feb 5th 2010 at 09:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
So many gorgeous leading men, so little time... First Claire Danes had a romance with Jared Leto in 'My So-Called Life' - reputedly their on-camera kiss preceded her first one in real-life. Then she played star-cross'd lovers with Leonardo DiCaprio in 'William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet.' Later, she had a real-life romance with 'Stage Beauty' and 'Princess Mononoke' co-star Billy Crudup. B...
- Posted Dec 4th 2009 at 06:45 PM by Tricia Romano
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Angelina Jolie
The Other Woman occupies a scandalous place in history. Even though it takes two to tango, the Other Woman is usually the target of scorn and ridicule. High profile celebrities like Tiger Woods have it especially bad; their mistresses are often paraded around in the pages of the tabloids and on blogs, sometimes even with a scoring system comparing them all (Gawker!) We look at some of the more f...
- Posted Nov 29th 2009 at 10:00 AM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Award season is just beginning and with all the stars getting ready for their big red-carpet moments, we have one piece of advice--make sure your dress isn't see-through. In fact, we've put together a few tips for celebrities (and you, if you're planning on taking a quick jaunt down a red carpet this holiday season.) Experts weigh in on the most common mistakes made at big events -- and how celebr...
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 01:07 PM by Bryan Alexander
It's still not clear if the world will ever let Zac Efron move on from his 'High School Musical' days. While we ponder this question, Efron found some serious kindred spirits working on his latest movie 'Me & Orson Welles.' His co-star Claire Danes and director Richard Linklater are still breaking away from their teen-favorite cult hits as well. "We all were involved in these teen cult phenome...
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 06:46 PM by PopEater Staff
Actors Claire Danes and Hugh Dancy were married in a quiet ceremony in France a few weeks ago, a source who attended the wedding tells PEOPLE. Danes, 30, and Dancy, 34, met while filming the movie 'Evening' in Newport, RI. The couple announced the engagement in February....
- Posted Aug 24th 2009 at 03:54 PM by PopEater Staff
Actress Claire Danes wasn't scared to show lots of skin in the September Fall Fashion issue of BlackBook Magazine. Towering 21 floors above New York's Bowery, she wears eight-inch heels, a curve-hugging black bodysuit, and fishnets that show off her thighs and backside. "Wow, I've never flashed an entire city before," Danes said. In her stripped down interview, Danes addresses her scandalous re...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shark Week's Paul De Gelder Shares His Inspiring Message to North Carolina Shark-Bite Victims
- Are Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden Getting Ready for a Baby?
- The Real Reason Halle Berry Had a Major Diva Meltdown on Set
- 10 Reasons Why Taylor Swift's Fourth of July Celebration Was Better Than Anyone Else's Party!
- Kelly Rowland Talks Son Titan and Post-Pregnancy Weight Loss, Plus Is She Thinking About Baby No. 2?
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Get Fired Up in Twitter Feud With Rapper Joe Budden: "Let's Celebrate Black Love"