Posts with tag "Clarence Clemons"
- Posted Jun 18th 2011 at 09:07 PM by Marc Schneider
He was the "Big Man" that Bruce Springsteen leaned on, both figuratively and literally, to provide the soul and heart of the legendary E Street Band. Now, that light has gone out. Clarence Clemons, the larger-than-life sax man in the world's greatest backing band, died Saturday of complications from a stroke suffered last week, a spokesman said. He was 69....
- Posted Jun 15th 2011 at 12:15 AM by Spinner Editors
After news broke on Sunday night that E Street Band saxophonist Clarence Clemons had suffered a stroke, reports have been emerging about the Big Man's health. The latest, thanks to Bruce Springsteen news website Backstreets.com, is that Clemons is recovering but faces many hurdles. Now, Springsteen has released a statement on the situation. "By now, many of you have heard that our beloved...
- Posted Jun 12th 2011 at 11:55 PM by Christo Varghese
Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band's legendary saxophonist Clarence Clemons has had a stroke on Sunday - June 12th. Rolling Stone is confirming reports which have said that Clemons is "seriously ill after a stroke at his home in Florida." The severity of the stroke cannot be confirmed, as of now. Clemons, 69, known by fans as 'The Big Man', has been playing the saxophone and performing...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lauren Conrad Slams Magazine for 'Basic' Diss on Twitter
- Queen Elizabeth's Royal Ascot Racehorse Fails Dope Test
- Happy 25th Birthday, Daniel Radcliffe: 25 Things the Actor Doesn't Have in Common with Harry Potter
- Garth Brooks may surpass Elvis Presley by releasing digital music
- Peaches Geldof died from a heroin overdose after relapse, coroner says
- Snoop Dogg: I smoked weed 'in the bathroom' at the White House
- Survey finds gender pay gap in games industry narrower than US average
- Video: ?The Divide' star Marin Ireland shares your love of ?Soapdish'
- Honest Trailer: ?Divergent' is just ?The Hunger Games' minus games