Posts with tag "Clarence Clemons"
- Posted Jun 18th 2011 at 09:07 PM by Marc Schneider
He was the "Big Man" that Bruce Springsteen leaned on, both figuratively and literally, to provide the soul and heart of the legendary E Street Band. Now, that light has gone out. Clarence Clemons, the larger-than-life sax man in the world's greatest backing band, died Saturday of complications from a stroke suffered last week, a spokesman said. He was 69....
- Posted Jun 15th 2011 at 12:15 AM by Spinner Editors
After news broke on Sunday night that E Street Band saxophonist Clarence Clemons had suffered a stroke, reports have been emerging about the Big Man's health. The latest, thanks to Bruce Springsteen news website Backstreets.com, is that Clemons is recovering but faces many hurdles. Now, Springsteen has released a statement on the situation. "By now, many of you have heard that our beloved comra...
- Posted Jun 12th 2011 at 11:55 PM by Christo Varghese
Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band's legendary saxophonist Clarence Clemons has had a stroke on Sunday - June 12th. Rolling Stone is confirming reports which have said that Clemons is "seriously ill after a stroke at his home in Florida." The severity of the stroke cannot be confirmed, as of now. Clemons, 69, known by fans as 'The Big Man', has been playing the saxophone and performing wit...
Popeater Hot Topics
- FROM SI: Ray Rice Reinstated After Successful Appeal: Reports
- Mickey Rourke Defeats Opponent Half His Age in First Fight in 20 Years
- Jennifer Lawrence, Pop Star? Her Hunger Games Song Is a Top 40 Hit
- 'Star Wars' teaser trailer premieres
- Dazzling new magic show debuts on Broadway
- Tom Hanks and wife to host National Christmas tree lighting
- Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian Have Heart-to-Heart: "We Haven't Slept Together in 5 Years!"—See the Clip!
- 7 Reasons Why Being the DVF Brand Ambassador Would Be the Best Job Ever
- DVF Candidates Argue in Front of Customers: "I'm Not Going to Apologize"—See the Tense House of DVF Clip!