Posts with tag "Claudia Schiffer"
- Posted May 15th 2010 at 02:33 PM by PopEater Staff
Supermodel Claudia Schiffer gave birth to a baby girl yesterday in London, PEOPLE has confirmed. The baby, whose name was not revealed, was delivered at London's Portland Hospital. The name will be announced next week, according to German newspaper Welt am Sonntag. This is the 39-year-old beauty's third child with husband Matthew Vaughn. Their son, Caspar, and daughter, Clementine, are ages...
- Posted Mar 10th 2010 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Former supermodel Claudia Schiffer showed off her fabulous curves recently while dropping her two children off at school in London. The 39-year-old is due to give birth in May. Schiffer announced she was pregnant with husband Matthew Vaughan's child in January of this year. The baby will join siblings Clementine, 5, and Caspar, 7. "We are thrilled about the good news and can hardly wait to...
- Posted Jan 15th 2010 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
The lovely Claudia Schiffer and her husband Matthew Vaughn are expecting their third child, according to the Daily Mail. The supermodel and director married in 2002, and are parents to Caspar, 6, and Clementine, 5. Schiffer, who is 39 and due in May, says, "We are delighted with the news and can't wait to add to our family." The model has said, "I love being pregnant. You can do whatever you...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Samantha Harris Is 'Elated' to Be Cancer Free
- You Have to See Renowned Concert Pianist Lang Lang Play Mozart - on a Baby Piano
- Meet the Secret Service K-9 Heroes Who Took Down the White House Fence Jumper
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine
- Neil Patrick Harris Spills His Oscar Prep and Gets Fascinated by Jason Kennedy's Magic Trick—Watch Now!