Posts with tag "Claudia Schiffer"
- Posted May 15th 2010 at 02:33 PM by PopEater Staff
Supermodel Claudia Schiffer gave birth to a baby girl yesterday in London, PEOPLE has confirmed. The baby, whose name was not revealed, was delivered at London's Portland Hospital. The name will be announced next week, according to German newspaper Welt am Sonntag. This is the 39-year-old beauty's third child with husband Matthew Vaughn. Their son, Caspar, and daughter, Clementine, are ages ...
- Posted Mar 10th 2010 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Former supermodel Claudia Schiffer showed off her fabulous curves recently while dropping her two children off at school in London. The 39-year-old is due to give birth in May. Schiffer announced she was pregnant with husband Matthew Vaughan's child in January of this year. The baby will join siblings Clementine, 5, and Caspar, 7. "We are thrilled about the good news and can hardly wait to h...
- Posted Jan 15th 2010 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
The lovely Claudia Schiffer and her husband Matthew Vaughn are expecting their third child, according to the Daily Mail. The supermodel and director married in 2002, and are parents to Caspar, 6, and Clementine, 5. Schiffer, who is 39 and due in May, says, "We are delighted with the news and can't wait to add to our family." The model has said, "I love being pregnant. You can do whatever you...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''