Posts with tag "CliveOwen"
- Posted Sep 16th 2009 at 09:04 AM by PopEater Staff
Clive Owen doesn't just want to make movies -- he wants to make good movies. And that's why he says he's "choosy" when it comes to his roles. In the October issue of Details, he laments that recent scripts he's received are "not very good." He adds, "And these are films that are funded and ready to go -- expensive movies. You're amazed that people are funding them. I start to think it's me -- that...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alexa Ray Joel Opens Up About Health Scare
- Ryan Lochte, Ireland Baldwin Look Hot (and Strip Down) In Calvin Klein Ads
- Will Arnett Files for Divorce From Amy Poehler
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps from balcony in apparent suicide attempt, report says
- FOX News announces new daytime show 'Outnumbered'
- Robin Roberts: Doctor said I had two years to live
- Taylor Swift crashes superfan's bridal shower ? VIDEO
- ?Neighbors': Seth Rogen and Zac Efron try out for ?Workaholics' cubicle ? NSFW VIDEO
- ?Game of Thrones': Jack Gleeson's picture-perfect reaction to the Purple Wedding ? PHOTO