Posts with tag "CliveOwen"
- Posted Sep 16th 2009 at 09:04 AM by PopEater Staff
Clive Owen doesn't just want to make movies -- he wants to make good movies. And that's why he says he's "choosy" when it comes to his roles. In the October issue of Details, he laments that recent scripts he's received are "not very good." He adds, "And these are films that are funded and ready to go -- expensive movies. You're amazed that people are funding them. I start to think it's me -- that...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Kitsch Talks Thrill-Seeking with Navy SEAL Friends
- Jeremy Renner: 'I Don't Care' If People Think I'm Gay
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Kissing Brazilian Model Luisa Moraes During Sushi Date
- Donald Trump calls NBC 'weak and foolish' after they sever ties with GOP hopeful
- Diddy's son Quincy says his father's arrest was a 'hiccup'
- Why Madonna is on dating app Grindr
- Gigi Hadid Gets Cheeky for New Victoria's Secret Pink Campaign, Then Shows Off Rock-Hard Bikini Body for Seafolly
- Iggy Azalea Wasn't Throwing Shade at Britney Spears: ''I Don't Have to Suck the Woman's Asshole 24/7 to Be Her Friend, Do I?''
- Check Out This Sexy Cop Dancing Like No One's Watching at the New York City Pride Parade