Posts with tag "CliveOwen"
- Posted Sep 16th 2009 at 09:04 AM by PopEater Staff
Clive Owen doesn't just want to make movies -- he wants to make good movies. And that's why he says he's "choosy" when it comes to his roles. In the October issue of Details, he laments that recent scripts he's received are "not very good." He adds, "And these are films that are funded and ready to go -- expensive movies. You're amazed that people are funding them. I start to think it's me -- that...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rob Bironas, Ex-Titans Kicker & Terry Bradshaw's Son-in-Law, Killed in Car Crash
- Idris Elba Would 'Absolutely' Play James Bond
- Why Madame Secretary Is Worth Watching
- Vince Neil says no more country music for Motley Crue
- Ryan Seacrest talks new season of 'American Idol'
- 'Maze Runner' tops the box office this weekend
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- Kelly Osbourne Gets Emotional as She Remembers Her Dear Friend Joan Rivers—Watch the Sweet Clip!
- Katherine Heigl Seemingly Confuses Iraq for Afghanistan in State of Affairs On-Set Snap
- 6 Things We Were Obsessed With While Watching Beyoncé and Jay Z's On the Run HBO Special