Posts with tag "CliveOwen"
- Posted Sep 16th 2009 at 09:04 AM by PopEater Staff
Clive Owen doesn't just want to make movies -- he wants to make good movies. And that's why he says he's "choosy" when it comes to his roles. In the October issue of Details, he laments that recent scripts he's received are "not very good." He adds, "And these are films that are funded and ready to go -- expensive movies. You're amazed that people are funding them. I start to think it's me -- that...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joanna Krupa Gets Egg-Retrieval Procedure (VIDEO)
- It's Another Girl for Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell!
- New Kids on the Block's Jonathan Knight Will Compete on The Amazing Race
- Sony defends decision to shelve release of 'The Interview,' saying studio 'had no choice'
- 14 movies that may not have made it to theaters today
- Hackers praise Sony for 'The Interview' cancellation, make new threats
- This Guy Is Casually Hanging Out With Nicki Minaj's Naked Booty (Sorta)—See the Funny Pic!
- Kris Jenner Talks Finalizing Bruce Jenner Divorce—Plus, Will They Still Celebrate Christmas Together? Watch Now!
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard Welcome Another Baby Girl, Their Second Child Together—Check Out Her Name!