Posts with tag "CliveOwen"
- Posted Sep 16th 2009 at 09:04 AM by PopEater Staff
Clive Owen doesn't just want to make movies -- he wants to make good movies. And that's why he says he's "choosy" when it comes to his roles. In the October issue of Details, he laments that recent scripts he's received are "not very good." He adds, "And these are films that are funded and ready to go -- expensive movies. You're amazed that people are funding them. I start to think it's me -- that...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelor: Juan Pablo Galavis Delivers a Shocking Finale
- Boston Marathon Bride-to-Be: Meet My Bridesmaids!
- Bachelor Contestants Who Found Love After Heartbreak
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Aretha Franklin: Obama was 'tired' when he misspelled 'R-E-S-P-E-C-T'
- I'm Still Not Over? The ending of ?Xena: Warrior Princess'
- Hey, remember that time a ?True Detective' villain slept with Charlotte on ?Sex and the City'?
- Danica McKellar Flaunts Legs in Short-Shorts at Dancing With the Stars Rehearsal—We Can't Wait to See Her Ballroom Debut!
- The Fabulist's Kristin Cavallari and Orly Shani Will Be Bringing You the Hottest Trends in Beauty, Fashion and Much More!
- Jennifer Aniston Joins Justin Theroux in New York—See the Pic!