Posts with tag "CliveOwen"
- Posted Sep 16th 2009 at 09:04 AM by PopEater Staff
Clive Owen doesn't just want to make movies -- he wants to make good movies. And that's why he says he's "choosy" when it comes to his roles. In the October issue of Details, he laments that recent scripts he's received are "not very good." He adds, "And these are films that are funded and ready to go -- expensive movies. You're amazed that people are funding them. I start to think it's me -- that...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 5-Year Old Donates Stem Cells to Save the Life of Her Twin Brother: 'The Love They Have Is Now Even Stronger,' Says Mom
- 8-Year-Old Boy Writes Heartwarming Apology Note to Library After Accidentally Ripping a Page From a Comic Book
- Gravy Wrestling Is the Greatest Sport You've Never Heard Of
- Danica McKellar joins 2016 Miss America competition as judge
- Hulk Hogan: I'm not a racist
- Chrissie Hynde slammed for saying some rape victims 'have to take responsibility'
- WWE Star Seth Rollins' Girlfriend Zahra Schreiber Fired After Nazi-Themed Instagram Posts
- Ben Seewald's Dad Slams Josh Duggar's "Entensive Lifestyle of Evil" in Blog Post: He "Was a Pretender"
- Blake Lively Designs Custom Handbag, Names It After Daughter James—Get the Scoop!