Posts with tag "Coachella"
- Posted Apr 18th 2011 at 11:25 AM by John Mitchell
When Kanye West was announced as the Sunday night headliner at this year's Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival in Indio, Calif., we were dubious, to say the least. In 2008, we were present for his Bonnaroo debacle -- well, kind of. At about 4AM, with the hot Tennessee dawn a little over an hour away, when the crowd started chanting "Kanye sucks" and without any clear indication of when (or ...
- Posted Apr 16th 2011 at 01:53 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Music News
Day 1 of Coachella did not end without drama. Helping get the popular California music festival underway, Cee-Lo arrived late at his main-stage gig to face a throng of hot, impatient fans. According to the Los Angeles Times, he told the crowd he only had 20 minutes to perform, and luckily, he was able to get through his smash hit 'F--- You' during his abbreviated Friday afternoon set. But sudde...
- Posted Feb 1st 2011 at 06:29 PM by Jason Newman
Last week, organizers of The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, the popular annual concert held in Indio, Calif., announced that one week after going on sale, all 75,000 VIP and general admission tickets were sold out. According to Paul Tollett, promoter for festival organizer Goldenvoice, it was the fastest sellout in the festival's 12-year history. The denizens of Craigslist, predi...
- Posted Jan 27th 2011 at 01:45 PM by Matthew Shepatin
With Kanye West set to headline the final night of three-day sold-out music festival Coachella in April, the only question is whether the mercurial rapper/producer/Twitterer will spoil his own big moment. The talented Kanye is sure to give concertgoers a special treat -- though "special" could signify a mind-bogglingly impressive performance or mind-numbingly immature antics. With 'Ye, you neve...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ben Affleck's Mad Men Mentality Caused Problems in Marriage: Source
- Calvin Harris Acknowledges Taylor Swift's Skills in Cute Instagram: 'She Cooks Too'
- Father and Sons Poisoned on Caribbean Vacation Remain Paralyzed
- 19 Fourth of July flicks
- Matt Damon shows off ponytail
- Robin Thicke 'embarrassed' by attempts to get Paula Patton back
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Head to the Bahamas With Their Kids in Wake of Divorce News
- Sean "Diddy" Combs Won't Face Felony Charges for Alleged Kettlebell Attack—but Case Isn't Closed Yet
- Homeless Man Finds $2,400 and Returns the Money, Then Wants to Donate His Reward: Get the Whole, Inspiring Story