Posts with tag "Coen Brothers"
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 08:00 AM by Scott Harris
When you grow up with a brother, there are certain family rituals you go through together. Your first baseball game. Your first day of school. Your first Hollywood blockbuster. Okay, so maybe not every group of siblings makes movies together, but when you grow up in Hollywood, all bets are off. Over the past few decades, some of the most popular film, television and music projects have come ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- SNL's Kate McKinnon on Hillary Clinton: 'I'd Be So Nervous to Meet Her'
- Jeremy Renner Crashes a Couple's Wedding in Houston
- Woman Searches for Birth Mother on Facebook: 'I Feel Like I'm in a Lifetime Movie'
- Tracy Morgan settles suit with Wal-Mart over fatal crash
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans is wanted in Fla.
- Radio host in trouble for killing rabbit on air