Posts with tag "Coen Brothers"
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 08:00 AM by Scott Harris
When you grow up with a brother, there are certain family rituals you go through together. Your first baseball game. Your first day of school. Your first Hollywood blockbuster. Okay, so maybe not every group of siblings makes movies together, but when you grow up in Hollywood, all bets are off. Over the past few decades, some of the most popular film, television and music projects have come...
Popeater Hot Topics
- From EW: Matthew McConaughey & Christopher Nolan Make Comic-Con Debut
- Helen Mirren's Workout Routine Will Definitely Surprise You
- How Marital Stress Is Taking a Physical Toll on Kendra Wilkinson
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Report: Melissa McCarthy skipping Jenny McCarthy's Wedding
- Mystery still surrounds the whereabouts of Casey Kasem's remains
- Morgan Freeman Sucks Helium With Jimmy Fallon, Talks New Beekeeping Habit—Watch Now!
- Investigators Solve "Creepy and Disturbing" Porcelain Doll Case in California—Get the Scoop!
- Is Charlize Theron Engaged to Sean Penn? Star Spotted With Gleaming Ring on That Finger