Posts with tag "CoenBrothers"
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 08:00 AM by Scott Harris
When you grow up with a brother, there are certain family rituals you go through together. Your first baseball game. Your first day of school. Your first Hollywood blockbuster. Okay, so maybe not every group of siblings makes movies together, but when you grow up in Hollywood, all bets are off. Over the past few decades, some of the most popular film, television and music projects have come...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 Is the Movie of the Month!
- Bill Cosby Accuser Beth Ferrier Says She Lost 'Everything' After Going Public in 2006
- Prince William Teases Comic for 'Flirting' with Kate
- Bill Cosby's Florida standup performance greeted with standing ovation
- Three Bill Cosby stand-up performances canceled
- Polish town bans Winnie the Pooh mascot from playground for being hermaphrodite
- Beyoncé's "7/11" Video: 13 Dance Moves You Should Try to Bust Out This Weekend—Watch & Learn!
- Ryan Reynolds' Brothers Sound Amazing: Check Out the Actor's Thankful Tale of Earring Solidarity
- Katherine Heigl Gets Real About the Rude-Girl Rumors, Reveals How She Used John Mayer to Get Her Future Hubby to Commit