Posts with tag "ConanObrien"
- Posted Jan 28th 2010 at 03:55 PM by PopEater Staff
With all eyes on Jay Leno, he sat down with Oprah Winfrey for his first interview since the blow-up over NBC's late-night lineup. While he admits having some regrets, Leno's deepest scars seem to stretch back to 2004 when NBC first announced Conan O'Brien would be taking over the show in 2009. "It broke my heart. It really did. I was devastated," Leno said. "This was the job that I had always want...
- Posted Jan 26th 2010 at 07:03 AM by PopEater Staff
Over the past two weeks, Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien traded barbs and insults at each other in the run-up to Conan's eventual dismissal from 'The Tonight Show.' And, now that Conan has been forced out, Jay seems to have forgotten about the rivalry altogether, making essentially no mention of Conan or the scandal in his monologue save for one joke against NBC executives. ...
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 04:33 PM by PopEater Staff
With all this drama between late-night hosts, they might as well be in high school, right? Well, we took a trip down memory lane and compiled all the host's year book photos. Take a look at all the funnymen (Conan O'Brien, David Letterman, Jay Leno, Jimmy Fallon and more) before their prime. ...
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 01:47 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Photos -
- TV News -
- Kim Kardashian -
- Blake Lively
Torrential downpours have turned umbrellas into the latest must-have accessory for everyone living in California. Although L.A. continues to operate on high alert, celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Joe Jonas and Katy Perry are braving the rain in style. See all the latest photos ... after the jump. ...
- Posted Jan 18th 2010 at 11:15 PM by Mike Hess
Jay Leno has joked here and there about the drama with NBC and Conan O'Brien, but on Monday night, Leno used his show to directly address the situation and his seemingly tense relationship with O'Brien. "But through all of this - through all of this, Conan O'Brien has been a gentleman. He's a good guy. I have no animosity towards him. This is all business," Leno told his audience. Watch: ...
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 11:33 AM by PopEater Staff
Fred Armisen, Darrell Hammond, Bill Hader and Jason Sudekis suited up as Larry King, Jay Leno, Conan O'Brien and David Letterman for the opening sketch of 'Saturday Night Live.' "Jay, about 5 years ago, NBC came to you and said 'Jay, you're doing great. Your show's number one. We love you, leave, because we want to replace you with Conan O'Brien,'" Armisen's King said. "So you moved to 10PM and...
- Posted Jan 15th 2010 at 10:20 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
Jay Leno should step aside and let Conan O'Brien helm the 'Tonight Show' for good, Rosie O'Donnell said last night. The outspoken comedienne says she's a huge fan of O'Brien, defending him to reporters while promoting an HBO documentary, reports The Huffington Post....
- Posted Jan 14th 2010 at 03:45 PM by PopEater Staff
Conan O'Brien's last night as host of 'The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien' will likely be next Friday, January 22, a source close to O'Brien tells PEOPLE. "Conan does not currently plan on doing any more new shows after next week," says the source. To add to rumbles, NBC released its post-Winter Olympics schedule -- which did not include the 'Tonight Show.' Though his departure is looking increas...
- Posted Jan 14th 2010 at 02:51 PM by Steven Avalos
Since news of NBC's Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien conundrum broke, the Internet has been up in arms -- mostly showing support for Conan. On Twitter, hashtags like #TeamConan and #GoConan are on the rise. Now everyone from Josh Groban to Ice T are voicing their allegiance to Team Conan via the social networking site. And although 'The Office' star Rainn Wilson (@RainnWilson) may have his hands tied...
- Posted Jan 11th 2010 at 08:30 AM by Mike Hess
PopEater Op-Ed: Conan O'Brien's 2010 is starting off like a kick to the crotch. The brilliant and good-natured comedian who last year moved everything -- his family, his staff -- to Los Angeles to take over Jay Leno's reign of the 'Tonight Show' is now sitting in late-night limbo, and it's all because of the man who it seemed was handing over the keys to a long, successful gig. But instead of...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift Accidentally Recreates 'Bad Blood' While Stepping Out with Gigi Hadid and Martha Hunt
- Stars Are Loving: Draped Moto Jackets (and This One's Affordable!)
- FROM TIME: Former House Speaker Dennis Hastert Paid to Hush Up Sexual Misconduct, Reports Say
- Paul McCartney last smoked pot 'a long time ago'
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of July's Vanity Fair magazine
- Rumer Willis Says the Sweetest Things About ''Amazing'' Sisters Tallulah and Scout: Watch!
- Put Down That Thong, Girl: Granny Panties Are (Apparently) Coming Back in Style
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Shows Off the British Accent He Picked Up From England's Version of Jersey Shore: Watch Now!