Posts with tag "Condoleezza Rice"
- Posted Apr 15th 2011 at 08:00 PM by AOL TV Editors
This could be awkward... awkwardly hilarious! Condoleezza Rice, former secretary of state under the Bush administration and ex-lover of the fictional Jack Donaghy (Alec Baldwin), will guest star on an upcoming episode of NBC's '30 Rock.' '30 Rock' creator and star Tina Fey dropped the casting news at a book signing, according to the Washington Post. The fictional relationship between Rice an...
- Posted Jan 20th 2011 at 11:42 AM by Maggie Coughlan
Sounding off on topics like the Iraq war, Sarah Palin and President Obama is nothing new for former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice -- the diplomat has remained an authority on government and policy since leaving the White House in 2009. But during Rice's hour-long interview with Piers Morgan on 'Piers Morgan Tonight' on Wednesday, an unexpected topic came into play and was for some reason...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ludacris Wins Full Custody of Daughter Cai
- Kris & Bruce Jenner's '90s Workout Video Involves a Treadmill, a Spandex Unitard and Amazing Hair
- Blake Shelton to make movie debut in Adam Sandler Western spoof
- 2015 Super Bowl ads hot or not? Puppies, Kardashians, ex jocks, oh my
- Lindsay Lohan's community service questioned by prosecutor
- Glee Has a "Babe Cave" and It's Awesome: Check it Out Now!
- Christina Milian Poses in Spongebob Clothes, Shares New Photos of Her Adorable Daughter—See All of Her Latest Pics!
- Taryn Manning's Stalker Sentenced to 45 Days in Jail and Inpatient Psychiatric Treatment Program