Posts with tag "Condoleezza Rice"
- Posted Apr 15th 2011 at 08:00 PM by AOL TV Editors
This could be awkward... awkwardly hilarious! Condoleezza Rice, former secretary of state under the Bush administration and ex-lover of the fictional Jack Donaghy (Alec Baldwin), will guest star on an upcoming episode of NBC's '30 Rock.' '30 Rock' creator and star Tina Fey dropped the casting news at a book signing, according to the Washington Post. The fictional relationship between Rice an...
- Posted Jan 20th 2011 at 11:42 AM by Maggie Coughlan
Sounding off on topics like the Iraq war, Sarah Palin and President Obama is nothing new for former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice -- the diplomat has remained an authority on government and policy since leaving the White House in 2009. But during Rice's hour-long interview with Piers Morgan on 'Piers Morgan Tonight' on Wednesday, an unexpected topic came into play and was for some reason...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bethenny Frankel Bends Over Backwards (Literally) to Kick Off the Holiday Weekend
- FROM EW: TV Marathons You Can Binge on this Fourth of July Weekend
- Meghan Trainor Cancels Concerts, on 'Complete Vocal Rest' Due to Vocal Cord Hemorrhage
- Los Angeles district attorney declines to file charges against Diddy
- Former Miss Bosnia reportedly linked to 5 murders
- George Takei: Justice Clarence Thomas ‘a clown in blackface' and ‘a disgrace to America'
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Head to the Bahamas With Their Kids in Wake of Divorce News
- Sean "Diddy" Combs Won't Face Felony Charges for Alleged Kettlebell Attack—but Case Isn't Closed Yet
- Homeless Man Finds $2,400 and Returns the Money, Then Wants to Donate His Reward: Get the Whole, Inspiring Story