Posts with tag "ConradMurray"
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 04:44 PM by PopEater Staff
Conrad Murray, the doctor who gave Michael Jackson what turned out to be a lethal dose of drugs, is facing an imminent arrest, according to media reports. TMZ is reporting that Murray plans on surrendering on Wednesday morning, while RadarOnline is reporting that Murray has been meeting with his legal team for several days working out the terms of his potential defense if and when the case goes to...
- Posted Nov 21st 2009 at 10:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Investigators want to be thorough before deciding whether or not to arrest Dr. Conrad Murray in the death of Michael Jackson, PEOPLE reports. "A decision (on whether to prosecute) will be made in 2010. It is not going to be made this year," LAPD Commander Patrick Gannon says....
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 01:27 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Twilf,' 'Leonid Meteor Shower,' and 'Ken Ober Dead' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Aug 24th 2009 at 06:35 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Music News
Lethal doses of the powerful anesthetic propofol caused the death of Michael Jackson, according to newly unsealed legal documents. Jackson's doctor Conrad Murray said the King of Pop Jackson was suffering from insomnia, and that he had been giving Jackson 50 milligrams of propofol nightly. Also, an Associated Press source says the Los Angeles County coroner has ruled Jackson's death a homicide....
- Posted Aug 18th 2009 at 03:26 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Music News
Dr. Conrad Murray, the former personal physician to Michael Jackson who is currently under investigation for his part in the King of Pop's death, posted a video to YouTube with a message for his supporters. "Please don't worry," he says. "As long as I keep God in my heart and you in my life, I will be fine. I have done all I could do. I told the truth and I have faith the truth will prevail. God...
- Posted Aug 14th 2009 at 07:26 AM by PopEater Staff
The doctor at the center of the investigation into Michael Jackson's death reportedly purchased the powerful anesthetic believed to have played a role in the King of Pop's death just two weeks before his passing. TMZ is reporting that a stash of Propofol was found in a hidden section of Jackson's house, and that Murray may have also stored the drug elsewhere. According to TMZ, three large bottles...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Anna Marie Cardwell: 'I Would Feel Hurt' If Mama June Is Dating My Molester
- Chrissy Teigen on Her Tom Yom Soup: 'Thank God You Can't Taste Instagram' (PHOTOS)
- Josh Lucas and Jessica Ciencin Henriquez: 'Officially Divorced'
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Rihanna Looks Sexy in Black, Shows Off Fantastic Figure While Promoting New Fragrance
- Todd Chrisley Sets the Record Straight on His Relationship With His Bipolar Son, Kyle: "I Want What's Best for Him"
- Wow! Jessica Simpson Keeps it Short as She Debuts Brand New Haircut—Take a Look!