Posts with tag "Cop Out"
- Posted Jan 25th 2011 at 04:40 PM by Matthew Shepatin
Kevin Smith has a plan to bypass what he sees as a messed-up Hollywood studio system that ineffectively spends a vulgar amount on advertising dollars, mostly on films that aren't very good. He harped on the point -- and made headlines -- with a recent spot on the 'WTF with Marc Maron' podcast, citing his job helming 'Cop Out' as a majorly unsatisfactory experience in the big-budget world. Let's ...
- Posted Feb 16th 2010 at 02:30 PM by Dino Sossi
Despite having a nickname like Silent Bob, Kevin Smith sure has a lot to say about his problems losing a seat on Southwest Airlines, according to his blog. "Lots of folks still telling me to stop crying and lose weight -- as if that's what this was all about," writes Smith, commenting on what many believe to be the instigating factor in his ejection from a recent flight. "Easier to tell the ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nashville Finale: Clare Bowen Says to 'Expect the Unexpected'
- Andrew Garfield: Shooting Hoops with Kids While Dressed in Spider-Man Costume?
- Amar'e Stoudemire Welcomes a Son
- Break Time: NFL star gets tons of wedding gifts
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?
- ?Nashville' season finale: Every kind of cliffhanger
- ?Modern Family' finale react: Moseying along
- Five ?Arrested Development' fanfiction ? aka Bluthcest ? stories you didn't know existed