Posts with tag "Cop Out"
- Posted Jan 25th 2011 at 04:40 PM by Matthew Shepatin
Kevin Smith has a plan to bypass what he sees as a messed-up Hollywood studio system that ineffectively spends a vulgar amount on advertising dollars, mostly on films that aren't very good. He harped on the point -- and made headlines -- with a recent spot on the 'WTF with Marc Maron' podcast, citing his job helming 'Cop Out' as a majorly unsatisfactory experience in the big-budget world. Let's...
- Posted Feb 16th 2010 at 02:30 PM by Dino Sossi
Despite having a nickname like Silent Bob, Kevin Smith sure has a lot to say about his problems losing a seat on Southwest Airlines, according to his blog. "Lots of folks still telling me to stop crying and lose weight -- as if that's what this was all about," writes Smith, commenting on what many believe to be the instigating factor in his ejection from a recent flight. "Easier to tell the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Band of Brothers Veteran William Guarnere Dies at 90
- Airplane! Stars Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Robert Hays Reunite in Tourism Ad
- Kellie Pickler Performs at Nashville Ballet Ball
- Justin Bieber struggles with vocabulary, curses at court reporter during deposition
- '19 Kids and Counting' stars: We won't kiss until marriage
- ?True Detective' finale crashes HBO GO
- Zac Efron says he's up for more ?High School Musical,' and so are we
- ?Saturday Night Live' best host poll: Lena Dunham makes naked ploy for laughs ? VOTE
- Elisabeth Moss talks marriage and ?Mad Men' in ?New York' profile
- Elisabeth Moss Talks "Traumatic and Awful" Marriage to Fred Armisen: "I'm Glad I Didn't Have Kids"
- Aretha Franklin on President Obama's "Respect" Flub: "Spelling and Giving It Is a Huge Difference"
- Miley Cyrus Goes Face-Deep in Amazon Ashley's Boobs, Motorboats Dancer's Cleavage—See the Pic!