Posts with tag "Cormac McCarthy"
- Posted Jan 3rd 2011 at 06:00 PM by Jett Wells
James Franco is either on a mission to become pop culture's most ubiquitous Renaissance man or he's shoring up his resume to run for president. He's worn lipstick for a magazine cover, written scripts, will host the 83rd Academy Awards, is currently working on his PhD and, of course, we know him best as an actor, but now he's expanding his CV yet again. According to Roger Friedman at Showbiz...
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 04:58 PM by Bryan Alexander
Readers of Cormac McCarthy's best-selling, Pulitzer Prize-winning novel 'The Road' remember it well -- the scene where the Man discovers a headless baby roasting on a spit, left by a fleeing bunch of cannibals. It's kind of a hard one to forget. But eat your Thanksgiving turkey without fear of losing it in the critically-lauded movie, as director John Hillcoat took that scene out of the final cut...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicholas Brendon Apologizes for 'Unacceptable Behavior,' Says He's Seeking Treatment
- Scott MacIntyre: I Won't Let Kidney Failure Slow Me Down
- New TV Channel Uses Crowdfunding to Help Musicians Make It Big
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Country music group Little Big Town put in top-notch effort on new album
- Marla Sokoloff Pregnant! Actress Expecting Baby No. 2 With Husband Alec Puro
- John Oliver's All-Dog Supreme Court Is So Much More Watchable Than the Regular Supreme Court—and That's the Point
- Kate Beckinsale Sports Blond Hairstyle On the Set of The Disappointments Room—See the Pic!