Posts with tag "Cormac McCarthy"
- Posted Jan 3rd 2011 at 06:00 PM by Jett Wells
James Franco is either on a mission to become pop culture's most ubiquitous Renaissance man or he's shoring up his resume to run for president. He's worn lipstick for a magazine cover, written scripts, will host the 83rd Academy Awards, is currently working on his PhD and, of course, we know him best as an actor, but now he's expanding his CV yet again. According to Roger Friedman at Showbiz ...
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 04:58 PM by Bryan Alexander
Readers of Cormac McCarthy's best-selling, Pulitzer Prize-winning novel 'The Road' remember it well -- the scene where the Man discovers a headless baby roasting on a spit, left by a fleeing bunch of cannibals. It's kind of a hard one to forget. But eat your Thanksgiving turkey without fear of losing it in the critically-lauded movie, as director John Hillcoat took that scene out of the final cut ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift, Lorde, Katy Perry Score Grammy Noms - But Miley Cyrus is Shut Out
- The Father of Evelyn Lozada's Baby Is...
- Heidi Klum Won't Have Plastic Surgery Because 'I've Been Too Scared'
- Jay Z leads Grammy nominations with 9
- Actors who played real people
- Bob Dylan's Newport guitar sells in NY for $965,000
- ?The Following' season 1 video recaps ? EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS
- ?Sound of Music Live!': The original film's Von Trapp children respond
- ?Vampire Diaries' actress Candice Accola stars in The Fray's ?Love Don't Die' video, kisses fiance Joe King ? VIDEO
- 2014 Grammy Awards Nominations: Justin Timberlake, Daft Punk, Kendrick Lamar, Taylor Swift, Robin Thicke & Lorde Rise, but Jay Z Rules
- Evelyn Lozada Reveals Dodgers Player Carl Crawford Is the Father of Her Baby
- Marion Cotillard's Tablecloth Couture: Gotta Have It or Make It Stop?