Posts with tag "Cormac McCarthy"
- Posted Jan 3rd 2011 at 06:00 PM by Jett Wells
James Franco is either on a mission to become pop culture's most ubiquitous Renaissance man or he's shoring up his resume to run for president. He's worn lipstick for a magazine cover, written scripts, will host the 83rd Academy Awards, is currently working on his PhD and, of course, we know him best as an actor, but now he's expanding his CV yet again. According to Roger Friedman at Showbiz 41...
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 04:58 PM by Bryan Alexander
Readers of Cormac McCarthy's best-selling, Pulitzer Prize-winning novel 'The Road' remember it well -- the scene where the Man discovers a headless baby roasting on a spit, left by a fleeing bunch of cannibals. It's kind of a hard one to forget. But eat your Thanksgiving turkey without fear of losing it in the critically-lauded movie, as director John Hillcoat took that scene out of the final cut...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Raising Royalty: Diana's Unforgettable Bond with William and Harry
- These Floating Pearl Earrings Are Serious Multitaskers
- Bachelor Alums Nick Viall and Sadie Murray Cozy Up at VMAs Afterparty
- Danica McKellar joins 2016 Miss America competition as judge
- Hulk Hogan: I'm not a racist
- Chrissie Hynde slammed for saying some rape victims 'have to take responsibility'