Posts with tag "Cormac McCarthy"
- Posted Jan 3rd 2011 at 06:00 PM by Jett Wells
James Franco is either on a mission to become pop culture's most ubiquitous Renaissance man or he's shoring up his resume to run for president. He's worn lipstick for a magazine cover, written scripts, will host the 83rd Academy Awards, is currently working on his PhD and, of course, we know him best as an actor, but now he's expanding his CV yet again. According to Roger Friedman at Showbiz...
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 04:58 PM by Bryan Alexander
Readers of Cormac McCarthy's best-selling, Pulitzer Prize-winning novel 'The Road' remember it well -- the scene where the Man discovers a headless baby roasting on a spit, left by a fleeing bunch of cannibals. It's kind of a hard one to forget. But eat your Thanksgiving turkey without fear of losing it in the critically-lauded movie, as director John Hillcoat took that scene out of the final cut...
Popeater Hot Topics
- PHOTOS: A Day in the Life of an Emmy Nominee
- Dating Naked Contestant Sues over Crotch Shot
- Jennifer Lopez Reveals New Relationships 'Just Happen' for Her
- 'MythBusters' fan favorites Tory Belleci, Kari Byron and Grant Imahara axed from show
- Dominican Republic bans Miley Cyrus concert on moral grounds
- Courtney Stodden: Gary Busey slapped my mom after he tried to hit on me