Posts with tag "CoryMonteith"
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 05:30 PM by Amber James
Actress Nikki Blonsky is busy prepping for 'Hairspray 2' and tells PopEater the sequel will live up to the success of the 2007 movie musical. "Behind the genius of Marc Shaiman and Scott Wittman, they are writing 17 brand new songs... We have all the right people who came up with the first one, so they can knock the second one out of the park." Director Adam Shankman and writer John Waters will ...
- Posted Dec 7th 2009 at 04:08 PM by Amber James
Move over Zac Efron. 'Glee' actor Cory Monteith gave fans quite a surprise when he kissed 'Hairspray' actress Nikki Blonsky on the cheek at Marshalls & TJ Maxx's 'Carol-oke' contest in Bryant Park. So what made him do it? "I put on antlers, and I go out of my mind," Monteith jokes to PopEater about the friendly kiss. Kidding aside, Monteith says fans have a lot to look forward to when ...
- Posted Nov 14th 2009 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Hollywood magic can definitely mask the ages of its stars. But sometimes, the celebrities do it themselves -- through the roles they play, the things they do, or just their overall look. Take a look at these stars whose ages we think are mysteries. Taylor Swift Real Age: 19 Our Age: 14 The country cutie just doesn't seem old enough to vote to us. ...
- Posted Nov 13th 2009 at 05:50 PM by Bryan Alexander
It might have been the pilot episode of the smash series but performing 'Don't Stop Believin'' is still the high point and a "dream come true" for 'Glee' actor Cory Monteith. "It's just such an iconic song," Monteith tells PopEater. "It's such an anthem. Everyone knows it. Everyone has heard it. It's much more than a nice tune. The song speaks a lot to everyone kind of finding their own place, and ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Voice Reveals Its Top 8
- Dancing with the Stars Season 16 Finale Results Revealed
- Dancing with the Stars: Which Couple Deserved to Win?
- 'Dancing With the Stars' crowns a new champion
- No background check done on Michael Jackson's doctor, lawyer says
- Break Time: Tan Mom makes an unfortunate music video