Posts with tag "Courtney Love"
- Posted Jun 30th 2011 at 03:30 AM by Spinner Editors
Just a day after we learned that Courtney Love had split from her British boyfriend, the Hole singer has found herself amidst a rather bizarre episode of grand theft auto involving photographer David LaChapelle and director Brett Ratner. According to the New York Post, Love was at the exclusive SoHo House in New York's meatpacking district when she proposed that she pick up Ratner and bring him...
- Posted Jun 28th 2011 at 08:46 PM by Spinner Editors
It looks as if Courtney Love's dreams of being more than rock royalty have been dashed after she was reportedly dumped by her British boyfriend, art dealer Henry Allsopp. According to MSN Music UK, the 46-year-old Love has moved out of the London home she shared with 37-year-old Allsopp who happens to be the godson of Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall. "She had moved in within a month of meeting...
- Posted Jun 23rd 2011 at 03:53 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Courtney Love is one firecracker who can't seem to avoid the heat -- curtains in the singer's New York townhouse caught fire early Thursday morning. Love reportedly attempted to put out the fire herself, resulting in several burns on her hands. But upon the fire department's arrival, Love refused to seek medical attention for her burns, according to Radar Online. "We can confirm that we...
- Posted May 31st 2011 at 09:02 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
From flying cell phones to unpaid wages, celebrity assistants and maids sure get the shaft when it comes to serving Hollywood's most eccentric personalities. But this time, justice was served. After taking their case to court, Courtney Love was ordered to pay two of her former maids, Miriam and Myriam, $35K for years of unpaid work, according to TMZ. Having cleaned up after Love several years...
- Posted May 27th 2011 at 09:30 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
When Hollywood's young starlets are down and out, there's one person they've got on their speed dial -- Courtney Love. Love told The Frisky that she's been the go-to gal on more than one occasion when celebs like Lindsay Lohan, Kim Stewart and Kelly Osbourne find themselves in a bit of a pickle. "I still can't escape the stigma [of a drug addict] for some reason," Love said. "Even people like...
- Posted May 26th 2011 at 07:15 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
In an extremely candid interview with The Fix, rocker Courtney Love talks about her extensive drug use, her relationship with Kurt Cobain and her concerns about Lady Gaga's future. She also reveals she shot up heroin at a party she attended in the mi-90s at Charlie Sheen's house. "My boyfriend at the time took me to this star-studded party at Charlie Sheen's house in Malibu. Tom Cruise was...
- Posted Apr 1st 2011 at 01:45 PM by Sarah Crow
Courtney Love is serious about her sobriety, and she's not about to let her detractors claim otherwise. After hearing that Kelly Osbourne had made a joke about Love's past drug abuse on E!'s 'Fashion Police,' the rocker took to online video site VYou to clear things up. In response to a fan's question about the length of her sobriety, Love answered, "The answer is '05. Since October '05." ...
- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 11:44 AM by Spinner Editors
Just what is it with rock stars and the ashes of deceased family members? Ever since Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards admitted to snorting his late father's ashes, it seems that burnt remains are becoming the nasal substance of choice. And now, joining the -- ahem -- line, is Courtney Love. According to author Neil Strauss, currently doing the promotional rounds for his tome, 'Everybody...
- Posted Jan 6th 2011 at 07:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
When she's not posting photos of herself giving the finger, Courtney Love is using Twitter as a platform for slander -- and getting the book thrown at her for it. Of course, we wouldn't expect anything else from the hot mess, who seems to save her tweeting time for incoherently stringing together words ("month, mother of pearl, and thin thin buttons"), showing complete ignorance of our Eastern...
- Posted Jan 5th 2011 at 01:00 PM by John Mitchell
Courtney Love has again found herself at the center of a legal frenzy. But this time the case against her is being called "groundbreaking" and could set a legal precedent for whether celebrities (or anyone, really) can be found libel for intentionally putting untrue or defamatory statements on social networks like Twitter and Facebook. Love is being sued by fashion designer Dawn Simorangkir,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Soules Is 'Ready to Move On,' But Is He the Next Bachelor?
- Did Bachelorette Andi Dorfman Accept a Proposal?
- Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas Stagliano: How I Survived Traveling with Baby
- 'The Bachelorette' recap: Andi says 'Yes!' in dramatic season finale
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- Anthony Anderson 'Eats America'
- ?The Bachelorette' season finale: And the ?winner' is?
- ?The Hobbit' Comic-Con panel is now online: The top 5 highlights
- I'm Still Not Over? House and Cuddy's terrible relationship
- Teen Wolf Recap: Everybody's Getting Killed And/Or Thrown Down Wells! – Plus, Is [SPOILER!] Dying?
- The Bachelorette Finale: Find Out Who Wins, Who Loses It, & Who Cries – Plus, a Fantasy Suite Secret Revealed!
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Unintentionally Give the Cameras Their Best Blue Steel Face and Kill It!