Posts with tag "CourtneyLove"
- Posted Jan 14th 2010 at 03:13 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
According to The Huffington Post, troubled ex-grunge rocker Courtney Love has decided to take custody matters into her own hands. The messy singer, whose odd and often indecipherable blogs are the source of much media attention, is retaliating against a court's decision to keep her away from her 17-year-old daughter, Frances Bean Cobain. Frances Bean's father Kurt Cobain committed suicide in 1...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 09:00 PM by Amber James
Twitter exploded in 2009 as celebrities invaded the social media blog to rant or babble mindlessly in 140 characters or less. Our favorite stars revealed way more personal information than we ever deemed necessary. Even so, Twitter made us feel like these stars were at our fingertips. We witnessed Robert Pattinson's first tweet, saw Kanye West fall victim to a death hoax and even discovered Meg...
- Posted Dec 20th 2009 at 03:18 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Movie News -
- Celebrity Deaths -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- Celebrity Scandal
It took just minutes for the word of Brittany Murphy's death to spread around the Internet, and blogger Perez Hilton is using the news not to offer up a tribute to the 'Clueless' actress, but to point out a handful of troubled Hollywood starlets who he thinks may also be knocking on death's door. Hilton is linking Murphy's death to drugs -- despite there being no official indications or reports o...
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 08:04 AM by PopEater Staff
The feud between Courtney Love and her daughter Frances Bean Cobain is getting more tense by the day, as word is a restraining order was issued in order to keep Love away from her 17-year-old child. Just last week, guardianship of Frances -- the daughter of Courtney and the late Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain -- was abruptly awarded to Cobain's mother....
- Posted Dec 14th 2009 at 05:18 PM by PopEater Staff
Courtney Love is no longer the legal guardian of her 17-year-old daughter, Frances Bean Cobain. TMZ reports that a court appointed guardianship of Frances to her grandmother Wendy O'Connor and aunt Kimberly Dawn Cobain. The new guardians, however, have no control over the trust set up for Kurt Cobain's only child....
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic reas...
- Posted Oct 12th 2009 at 04:21 PM by PopEater Staff
Not long after pop star Miley Cyrus fell off the Twitter-verse, rock ranter Courtney Love has disappeared from the social blog, too. Allegedly Love's site was shut down after she posted a series of inflammatory tweets calling fashion designer Dawn Simorangkir a "nasty lying hosebag thief."...
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 12:20 PM by Soraya Roberts
While many women claim they would give up their lives to lock lips with Johnny Depp, musician Courtney Love has come the closest of them all. The 'Pirates of the Caribbean' star once gave her mouth-to-mouth resuscitation when Love collapsed in front of him, she reveals in Britain's Style magazine....
- Posted Sep 25th 2009 at 04:00 PM by Jo Piazza
The best drama we've seen over the past weeks has nothing to do with the new Fall TV lineup. Oh no, we found it on Courtney Love's Twitter. And we have to say, her tweets are everything you would ever want from the rocker widow of Kurt Cobain. Love has strong opinions on everything from Madonna's mothering style to Victorian literature. She battles the IRS and counsels folks on their credit scores...
- Posted Aug 20th 2009 at 01:05 PM by PopEater Staff
Every so often, we find a really awesome celebrity picture uploaded to Twitter. Today's winner: Courtney Love. She gave her fans a sneak peek into who she's really sleeping with at night. The wacky, Hole singer spent her evening snapping photos with a turtle in bed. See more photos >> ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Giada De Laurentiis Is Officially Divorced
- VIDEO: Try Carrie Underwood's Three Go-to Workout Moves
- 1 Dead, 2 Wounded in Shooting at Sacramento City College
- Tori Spelling suing Benihana over burns from falling on grill
- Cindy Crawford doesn't understand why unflattering photo makes other feel good
- Courtney Stodden's mom Krista regrets letting daughter marry older husband
- Giada de Laurentiis' Divorce Finalized, Chef Ordered to Pay Ex Husband $9,000 in Monthly Child Support
- Hipster Barbie Hilariously Mocks Being "Authentic" on Instagram
- Has The Bachelorette's Josh Murray Found Love Again?! Andi Dorfman's Ex Posts Cryptic Pic With Beautiful Blonde