Posts with tag "CourtneyLoveTwitter"
- Posted Sep 25th 2009 at 04:00 PM by Jo Piazza
The best drama we've seen over the past weeks has nothing to do with the new Fall TV lineup. Oh no, we found it on Courtney Love's Twitter. And we have to say, her tweets are everything you would ever want from the rocker widow of Kurt Cobain. Love has strong opinions on everything from Madonna's mothering style to Victorian literature. She battles the IRS and counsels folks on their credit scores...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dallas Woman Arrested for Giving Illegal Butt Injections
- California Woman Found Safe, Police Eye Her and Boyfriend in Kidnapping Hoax
- Real-Deal Sriracha Snacks Are Coming Soon
- MSNBC apologizes for guest's inflammatory comment on country music
- Cate Blanchett loses patience with reporter
- Hope Solo: Dealing with a lot of my issues
- Serena Williams Pulls a Beyoncé, Twerks on the Tennis Court in ''7/11'' Video—Watch!
- In Her Shoes: How Kerry Washington Channels the Olivia Pope Mindset
- Nick Cannon and Jessica White ''Going Really Strong'': Model Is ''Completely Smitten'' With Mariah Carey's Ex