Posts with tag "CourtneyLoveTwitter"
- Posted Sep 25th 2009 at 04:00 PM by Jo Piazza
The best drama we've seen over the past weeks has nothing to do with the new Fall TV lineup. Oh no, we found it on Courtney Love's Twitter. And we have to say, her tweets are everything you would ever want from the rocker widow of Kurt Cobain. Love has strong opinions on everything from Madonna's mothering style to Victorian literature. She battles the IRS and counsels folks on their credit...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Django' actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- FOX411's pic of the day
- The many faces of Renee Zellweger
- 12 Reasons We Should All Strive to Be Like Diane von Furstenberg
- Jennifer Lawrence Honors Elizabeth Banks With Hilarious Speech, Calls Hunger Games Co-Star ''Gifted''
- Kim Kardashian Says She "Would Totally" Do a Reality Show in First Ever E! Interview—Watch Now!