Posts with tag "Culture Club"
- Posted Jan 30th 2011 at 02:17 PM by Spinner Editors
- Filed under:
- Music News
After recent hinting in the press, Boy George confirms: Culture Club will reunite next year. The singer, 49, also promises a "proper huge worldwide tour" starring the iconic '80s hitmakers. The announcement comes during the run-up to the release of his solo album 'Ordinary Alien,' partly written while he served four months in prison for the assault and false imprisonment of a male escort. ...
- Posted Jan 20th 2011 at 12:25 AM by Spinner Editors
Pop enigma Boy George just handed over a religious artifact -- a prized treasure of his personal collection -- to its rightful owner. Upon learning that the Christ icon he owned was actually stolen from the Church of Cyprus, George gracefully returned the artifact. It had been in his possession for more than 26 years. According to a report by NME, the Culture Club singer bought the item from...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2010 at 08:11 PM by PopEater Staff
He isn't promising anything, but Boy George has said that his former band Culture Club may reunite in 2011 to mark the three decades since their formation. "I think we could do a one-off gig or maybe a small tour," he told BBC. "It's our 30th anniversary next year, so we may do something." The band is best known for their quintessential 1980's hits like 'Karma Chameleon' and 'Do You Really...
Popeater Hot Topics
- All About the Judge Who Married Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
- Snooki's Son Meets JWoww's Daughter - and It's Adorable
- Check Out Kim Kardashian's Very Sheer Leather Bodysuit Gown - From All Angles
- Pamela Anderson stuns in high-fashion makeunder
- McKayla Maroney reportedly takes legal action over hacked pics, claiming she was underage
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- In ?Velocity 2X,' new-school speed meets old-school charm
- Loki fans, rejoice: Here's an entire movie about him
- Warner Bros. registers four superhero-movie domain names: Is this DC Phase 2?