Posts with tag "Culture Club"
- Posted Jan 30th 2011 at 02:17 PM by Spinner Editors
- Filed under:
- Music News
After recent hinting in the press, Boy George confirms: Culture Club will reunite next year. The singer, 49, also promises a "proper huge worldwide tour" starring the iconic '80s hitmakers. The announcement comes during the run-up to the release of his solo album 'Ordinary Alien,' partly written while he served four months in prison for the assault and false imprisonment of a male escort. Re...
- Posted Jan 20th 2011 at 12:25 AM by Spinner Editors
Pop enigma Boy George just handed over a religious artifact -- a prized treasure of his personal collection -- to its rightful owner. Upon learning that the Christ icon he owned was actually stolen from the Church of Cyprus, George gracefully returned the artifact. It had been in his possession for more than 26 years. According to a report by NME, the Culture Club singer bought the item from...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2010 at 08:11 PM by PopEater Staff
He isn't promising anything, but Boy George has said that his former band Culture Club may reunite in 2011 to mark the three decades since their formation. "I think we could do a one-off gig or maybe a small tour," he told BBC. "It's our 30th anniversary next year, so we may do something." The band is best known for their quintessential 1980's hits like 'Karma Chameleon' and 'Do You Really W...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend in Their Steamiest Photo Shoot Yet (PHOTOS)
- Who Are the Oscar Frontrunners After the SAG Awards?
- Emma Watson to Play Belle in Beauty and the Beast Live-Action Reboot
- Debbie Reynolds accepts lifetime achievement award from Screen Actors Guild
- 'Full House' cast performs theme song at reunion
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Bones' star Tamara Taylor still loves her Hungry Hungry Hippos
- ?Saturday Night Live' best host poll: Blake Shelton brings ?Hee-Haw' to New York
- ?Grim Fandango' creator Tim Schafer talks his magnum opus ? a classic game lost for 16 years
- Nikki Reed Gushes Over Engagement, Calls Fiancé Ian Somerhalder the ''Most Thoughtful Human Being on the Planet''—Watch!
- Someone's Going to Die on Sleepy Hollow and "They're Not Coming Back"
- Lena Dunham Says Woody Allen Is ''a Real Perv,'' Adds That ''Sexual Assault Is an Epidemic''