Posts with tag "CurbYourEnthusiasm"
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 05:09 PM by Mike Ryan
In the seventh season finale of 'Curb Your Enthusiasm,' the plot intermittently focuses on the taping of the 'Seinfeld' reunion show. This got us to wondering: What if 'Seinfeld' actually came back on the air with new episodes? (Jerry Seinfeld has made it pretty clear that this will not happen.) But what if it did? Having said that (ahem), what has happened to these characters over the last 11 yea...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 10:47 AM by Jo Piazza
It hasn't been the greatest month to be God. The supreme being has been getting attacked from all angles out in Hollywood and no single faith is being spared. Larry David, Sarah Silverman and Sir Ian McKellan are among the offenders who have all individually joined in on the faith-bashing. Scientology has even been getting more bad press than usual, and from some of their own. After the jump we...
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 01:26 PM by PopEater Staff
Catholic advocates are more than a little peeved with Larry David, whose HBO show 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' featured a segment this week that involved Jesus, out-of-control urine and mocking of the Christian belief in miracles. If you're a fan and still haven't seen the episode, stop reading now....
- Posted Sep 18th 2009 at 09:48 AM by PopEater Staff
PopEater celebrate the return of Larry David and the seventh season of 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Sunday night on HBO. We cannot wait to see how David's Seinfeld story line plays out. In honor of our favorite curmudgeon, we selected highlights from David's remarkable run. The list started off at 10 clips, but quickly became larger as we realized we couldn't leave any of these on the cutting room floor...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Max Maisel, Son of ESPN Writer, Has Been Missing for More than a Week
- Tina Fey on Pal Ellie Kemper: She's Just Delightful!
- See Jessa and Ben Seewald's Romantic Stroll on the Beach (PHOTOS)
- The dress that went viral used in ad about domestic violence
- ?The Expendables' event series coming to Fox
- Conan O'Brien's 5 best bits from Cuba show