Posts with tag "Cy waits"
- Posted Jun 17th 2011 at 12:06 PM by PopEater Staff
While her show 'The World According to Paris' may not be burning up the ratings yet, it's pretty darn obvious people are still interested in the starlet's world. Case in point: the flurry of coverage this week about the maybe-faltering relationship betwixt Hilton and boyfriend, Cy Waits, who according to a E! source is "upset" by how the Oxygen show has altered his life. "He felt that way too m...
- Posted Apr 29th 2011 at 03:00 AM by Christo Varghese
James Rainford, the man who attacked Paris Hilton and her boyfriend Cy Waits on Wednesday, has been sent to jail. TMZ is reporting that Rainford got sentenced to 227 days in prison after he pleaded 'no contest' to misdemeanor battery. Rainford was already on probation and the judge threw the book at him for violating the terms of his probation. He was arrested last October after trespassing ...
- Posted Feb 20th 2011 at 02:44 PM by Christine Fenno
The star of (gone-but-never-forgotten) 'The Simple Life' may soon say good-bye to the single life. Paris Hilton marked a milestone birthday last week, turning 30 with boyfriend Cy Waits at her side. And when she called in to chat with Ryan Seacrest on her big day, she confided (to all Seacrest's listeners) that she was "sure" Waits would propose to her. "We love each other very much," she said,...
- Posted Feb 18th 2011 at 12:30 PM by Amber James
Surrounded by a candy bar, photo booth and sugary cocktails, Paris Hilton's 30th birthday bash at hot spot LAVO was pretty sweet. Kicking off the party, Hilton, who wore a plunging black Marc Bouwer dress, took a few liqueur shots and sexily danced to a remixed version of her song 'Turn it Up.' "This is my hometown where I was born, so I love all my New Yorkers. You guys rock," Hilton told t...
- Posted Feb 18th 2011 at 03:10 AM by AOL TV Editors
Paris Hilton was on 'Late Show' to hawk her new iPhone app, but David Letterman had a better idea. After she showed him the feature that allows you to superimpose a picture of Paris Hilton onto a picture you take of yourself, he decided it would be more fun to drive her boyfriend, Cy Waits, crazy. "I wonder what the boyfriend thinks of this shot," Letterman said of the first picture Hilton took...
- Posted Oct 1st 2010 at 10:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Next time Paris Hilton goes out to dinner with her boyfriend, she should roll in a bumper car instead of a paparazzi-steamrolling Bentley ... just to be extra safe. Hilton and her boyfriend Cy Waits were caught on video by Hollywood.TV attempting to drive away from paparazzi photographers after appearing to have rolled over a female photographer's leg. Waits was cited with a hit and run and ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gwyneth Paltrow Releases 'Biggie' and 'Pac' Clutches (So We Found 5 More of the Goopiest Products on Her Site)
- Happy Birthday Aunt Becky! Lori Loughlin Celebrates Turning 51 With the Fuller House Cast
- Brace Yourselves: 35 Million Americans Face Heat Advisory Warnings This Weekend
- First trailer for Michael Bay's Benghazi thriller ‘13 Hours' hits the web
- Some Bill Cosby accusers say comedian used Playboy connections to facilitate alleged bad behavior
- What are Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert hiding in sealed divorce records?
- What Will Happen to Whitney Houston's Estate Following the Death of Bobbi Kristina Brown? Watch and Find Out
- Coco Admits Her Pregnancy Has Been "Easy Breezy" So Far, Explains Why She Waited to Have First Child—Watch!
- Tyler Perry Is Speechless After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death—Plus, Funeral Details Are Revealed