Posts with tag "Cynthia Nixon"
- Posted Feb 14th 2011 at 04:15 PM by Sarah Crow
Cynthia Nixon and fiancee Christine Marinoni welcomed son Max Ellington Nixon Marinoni just a week ago, and now the couple are showing off their bundle of joy for the world to see. The couple posed for a family photo shoot with the new baby, delivered by Marinoni on Feb. 7. While baby Max shares the trademark firey locks of Nixon's famous 'Sex and the City' character, Miranda, Marinoni is his ...
- Posted Feb 8th 2011 at 01:51 PM by Sarah Crow
Cynthia Nixon and her partner of seven years, Christine Marinoni, have welcomed a baby boy, PEOPLE reports. Marinoni, an education activist who began dating the 'Sex and the City' actress in 2004, gave birth to son Max Ellington Nixon-Marinoni on Monday. The couple announced their engagement in 2009. Marinoni's rep says of the new mom, "Christine and baby are doing great." Nixon, who has ...
- Posted May 26th 2010 at 01:15 PM by Amber James
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Good News -
- Movie News -
- TV News -
- Girls Video Podcast -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Celebrity Summer
The cast of 'Sex and the City 2' hit the chandelier-lined, baby blue carpet Monday evening for the world premiere of one of the most highly anticipated movies of the summer. Live from Radio City Music Hall in New York, the 'SATC2' ladies -- Sarah Jessica Parker, Kristin Davis, Kim Cattrall and Cynthia Nixon -- were dressed to impress. But let's not forget the men -- Chris Noth, John Corbett, Evan ...
- Posted May 24th 2010 at 10:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
The 'Sex and the City' ladies are back -- and they're back in a stylish way! The 'Sex and the City 2' premiere was held tonight at New York City's Radio City Music Hall, and the red carpet was bursting with high style. And the four main actresses didn't disappoint their adoring, style-savvy public: each wore a jaw-dropping gown. Sarah Jessica Parker glowed in a one-shouldered neon yellow ...
- Posted May 18th 2010 at 06:00 PM by John Mitchell
Fans of 'Sex and the City' have come to expect certain things from the hit TV series-turned blockbuster movie franchise, and seeing the ladies wear and use brand name, big label products is one of them. We all know the girls love to strut around Manhattan in Manolo Blahnik shoes, eat at the fanciest restaurants in New York City and wear only top designers like Dior, Chanel and Roberto Cavalli. ...
- Posted May 11th 2010 at 11:50 AM by PopEater Staff
Cynthia Nixon, launching into the the year's most grueling media blitz this side of 'Iron Man 2,' is a far cry from famously heterosexual Miranda Hobbes on 'Sex and the City.' The breast cancer survivor spent 15 years with a man -- with whom she had two children -- before ending up with Christine Marinoni, her female partner of the past six years. In a new interview with The Advocate, Nixon ...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2009 at 04:00 PM by Tricia Romano
On Wednesday, 'Family Ties' mom Meredith Baxter dropped a bomb on the TV world when she announced that she now identifies herself as a lesbian. This may have come as a surprise to fans since she's been married three times and has five kids. Her announcement was an attempt to preempt a tabloid report revealing her relationship with building contractor Nancy Locke. But Baxter joins other ...
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 01:49 PM by Jo Piazza
Leona Lewis is fed up with her fans acting all classist about her electrician boyfriend Lou Al-Chamaa (whom she has been dating for 7 years). Speaking about the 'snide bewilderment' some fans have about her dating a minimum wage earning non-celeb Lewis said: "It does make me angry. Because he's a great person. And it doesn't matter what you do in life, what your job is, where you come from." You ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paul Walker Fast & Furious Tribute Casts a Loving Spell on Readers
- Miley Cyrus & Ariana Grande Brighten PEOPLE's Jingle Ball Photo Booth
- Evangeline Lilly is Bummed About Her Butt on Women's Health Cover
- Don Rickles recovering from flesh-eating disease
- Carrie Undewood tweets Bible verse in response to critics
- Justin Timberlake's Grammy Snub?
- ?The Following' season 1 video recaps ? EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS
- ?Sound of Music Live!': The original film's Von Trapp children respond
- ?Vampire Diaries' actress Candice Accola stars in The Fray's ?Love Don't Die' video, kisses fiance Joe King ? VIDEO