Posts with tag "DJ pauly D"
- Posted Jan 25th 2011 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
As 'Jersey Shore' prepares to film its fourth season, the cast is reportedly getting booted from the U.S. and will bring their fist pumps and drunken antics to Italy. Sources connected to the show told TMZ that MTV has been scouting locations in Italy. Producers started lining up visas for the cast and crew two months ago, but filming in Italy is contingent on the government letting them into...
- Posted Dec 23rd 2010 at 06:30 AM by Zach Dionne
Looks like Snooki, The Situation and J-Woww will just have to wait for their time to shine -- Paul "DJ Pauly D" DelVecchio is the first 'Jersey Shore' star to land a spin-off series on MTV. RadarOnline.com writes that a source close to the show says it will be called 'Pauly's World.' "The boys that Pauly hangs with are his road manager "Big Mike," his bodyguard Jerry and Ryan, a buddy he grew...
- Posted Nov 5th 2010 at 07:30 PM by Rob Shuter
You've heard all the chatter about 'Jersey Shore' bad girl Angelina Pivarnick's singing career, her recent mall fight and the mystery about whether she quit or was canned from the monster hit show. Now, get the straight scoop as I sit down with her before anyone else on my new HDNet show, 'Naughty But Nice With Rob.' I get to the bottom of her exit from MTV, what sort of guys she's really into...
- Posted Sep 25th 2010 at 01:33 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Snooki believes the children are our future. Okay, not really -- what reality star thinks ahead? Nevertheless, Snooki and her 'Jersey Shore' pals recently dropped by 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' for a very good cause: to spoof the wholesome PBS kids' series that gave Katy Perry the boot this week after she wore an overly sexy frock during a duet with Elmo (like the singer whose bra squirts whipped cream...
- Posted Sep 16th 2010 at 12:30 PM by PopEater Staff
'Jersey Shore' stars Paul "DJ Pauly D" DelVecchio, Vinny Guadagnino, Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino ditched their signature guido wears for chic gym attire for the October issue of GQ. And we have to say, Pauly D looks a whole lot better without all that gel in his hair. Ladies, do you agree? In the issue, the guys provide gym and relationship advice and reveal their...
- Posted Jul 29th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Kim Potts
It doesn't feel like they ever really went away, but the 'Jersey Shore' cast officially returns tonight (10PM ET) on MTV for a second season that finds the Guidos and Guidettes flying south -- to South Beach, that is -- for the winter. Series creator SallyAnn Salsano, a reality vet who's also been a producer on 'The Bachelor,' 'Tool Academy,' 'Dance Your Ass Off' and 'A Shot at Love with Tila...
- Posted Feb 10th 2010 at 10:35 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- TV News
Is season two really taking place in Miami? Who cares! OK, we do, but we care more about what our favorite guidos and guidettes are up to now that deep-pocketed wannabes are living in the 'Jersey Shore' beach house. And we know the answer: they're partying -- and making hand-over-fistpump cash doing it. Now that The Situation, Snooki, JWoww and friends are household names, they're contacted...
- Posted Jan 27th 2010 at 02:43 PM by Mike Hess
With word that the fun-loving, tan-tastic kids of MTV's 'Jersey Shore' are renegotiating their contracts so that they earn $10,000 per episode in a new season, a few thoughts went through our mind. Firstly: Damn, that's a lot of money (though with their ratings, we say they deserve it whether they're buffoons or not). And secondly ... what could/should they buy with their newfound wealth? So,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Is This Blake Lively's Wedding Dress? Check Out 'Preserve' Clip to See for Yourself!
- Obama: Kerry Washington's Daughter Is 'One Cute Baby'
- Check Out Miranda Lambert's Home Away from Home: Her Tour Bus!
- Long lines start early as Comic-Con floor opens and dedicated fans queue up for coveted toys
- Dolly Parton on how God helps her stick to her country roots
- FOX411's pic of the day
- The Naked Warwick Rowing Team Is Back! See 7 Stupid Hot Pics of the Completely Nude Hunks
- Shia LaBeouf Arrives in Court After Cabaret Arrest, Actor His Trades Scruffy Appearance for Sharp Suit
- The Vampire Diaries: Julie Plec Previews Life Without Damon and Bonnie in Season 6