Posts with tag "Dancing With the Stars"
- Posted Jul 9th 2011 at 11:32 AM by Kelly Fisher
'Dancing With the Stars' champion and Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward was busted for driving under the influence early Saturday morning. According to TMZ, Ward was arrested in Dekalb County, Georgia -- not too far from his home in Sandy Springs. He was held on $1,000 bond, which he paid, and has since been released. No other details were immediately available. Ward competed on...
- Posted Jun 18th 2011 at 02:24 PM by Christine Fenno
Bristol Palin trashes the father of her 2½-year-old son Tripp, calling Levi Johnston 'the Gnat' in her new memoir 'Not Afraid of Life: My Journey So Far.' The 'Dancing With the Stars' finalist reveals she lost her virginity to Johnston when she got drunk for the first time on wine during a camping trip, then woke up in a tent with no memory of the blackout sex. Though she and Johnston...
- Posted Jun 13th 2011 at 09:10 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- TV News -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Just call it Tracy Morgan's worst nightmare: Same-sex partners on 'Dancing With the Stars'!!! 'DWTS' pro Mark Ballas endorses the idea, even with its disadvantages, and discusses with me the stereotypes of all male dancers being gay. For starters, there's only one on the hit ABC show, he reveals. "We have eight male professional dancers and one is gay," Mark tells me. "I never dealt with the...
- Posted Jun 10th 2011 at 01:10 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Top News
Kim Kardashian's friend and former 'Dancing With the Stars' partner, Mark Ballas, isn't the least bit worried that ugly cheating allegations will alter the reality star's wedding or hurt her image. But while he doesn't believe the rumors are true, he tells me she may have erred in fighting back so forcefully. "Kim probably shouldn't have said anything, shouldn't have fought back," Mark...
- Posted May 29th 2011 at 08:21 AM by Christine Fenno
Former 'Clean House' host and 'Dancing With the Stars' hoofer Niecy Nash exchanged wedding vows on Saturday at a Malibu, Calif., vineyard with Jay Tucker, an electrical engineer. The couple has been engaged since September. It is Nash's second marriage; she divorced Don Nash, with whom she has three kids, in 2007. Who attended the nuptials? According to People.com, guests at the outdoor...
- Posted May 25th 2011 at 06:10 AM by Katelyn Mullen
Kendra Wilkinson may not be going home with the highly sought 'Dancing With the Stars' trophy, but she isn't really all that bothered by it. She got so much more out of her time on the hit show -- she got her old body back. The former Playboy Playmate posed in bikini during her photo shoot with Life & Style, showing off her newly tiny body. She revealed, "I was a size 2 or 4 before 'Dancing...
- Posted May 24th 2011 at 11:45 PM by Mylène Dressler
Pop-Ed: I try to be a good wife. I really do. Marriage can be challenging -- it's a lot like learning the dance called the quickstep, in which two people try to look like they're effortlessly gliding across a floor when in fact they're gasping, thrashing and kicking each other near the groin -- but I've always believed if you work hard, and pay attention, you just might pull the thing off. ...
- Posted May 24th 2011 at 05:01 PM by Rob Shuter
Whether she ends up with the Mirror Ball trophy or not, Kirstie Alley has emerged as the year's feel-good story on 'Dancing With the Stars,' and while she's losing a ton of weight, she's gained something in return. "Maks and Kirstie are going to be friends for life," a friend of Kirstie's tells me about her partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy. "They have bonded on so many levels. He has done more for...
- Posted May 24th 2011 at 12:14 PM by PopEater Staff
The incredibly shrinking Kirstie Alley will step into an altered version of her opening-episode dress on the 'Dancing With the Stars' finale Tuesday. How altered? The costume had to be taken in 38 inches since the last time she wore it to Cha-Cha-Cha to Cee Lo's 'Forget You.' On Monday's episode, the fan favorite flaunted her new figure in a skin-tight catsuit that showed off the enormity of...
- Posted May 24th 2011 at 07:32 AM by AOL TV Editors
It seems that Season 13 of 'Dancing With the Stars' could be a very unlucky one for fans of pro dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy. After the finals last night AOL TV asked the bad boy of the ballroom if he'll be returning to the show when it comes back for its next installment (likely in mid-September.) "I don't know," he shared. "It takes a lot out of you. When you invest that much of you into...
Popeater Hot Topics
- PEOPLE Staffers Reveal: When I Realized I Was Addicted to the Kim Kardashian Game
- 24-Year-Old Single Michigan Mom Wins $66-Million Lottery
- Hilary Duff: My Split from Mike Comrie Has Been 'Very Difficult'
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Entertainment Geekly: Or maybe ?Twilight' was the best thing to happen to Comic-Con
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Julia Roberts Plays "Face Balls" With Jimmy Fallon, Is "Better Handling Big Balls"—Watch Now!
- Nick Viall Explains Fantasy Suite Experience With Andi Dorfman: Our Intimacy Level Was Way Beyond the "Act of Sex"
- Jada Pinkett Smith Talks Controversy Surrounding Willow's Photo: "Don't Pollute Something That's Not Dirty"