Posts with tag "DancingwiththeStars"
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 09:58 AM by Sam Brand
We've seen Pam Anderson shake that hot bod in numerous ways, but never like this. It's not official, but it looks like season 10 of 'Dancing with the Stars' has its first celebrity contestant. In other news, Penthouse hottie Heidi Baron appeared on 'The Howard Stern Show' today. And you want the lowdown on Ian Ziering's new fiance Erin Ludwig. This is What You're Searching for Today......
- Posted Jan 28th 2010 at 08:12 PM by Sam Brand
Tom Bergeron is all on his own for the upcoming 10th season of 'Dancing with the Stars.' Samantha Harris is moving out and moving on, likely taking on an expanded role at CBS' 'The Insider.' In other news, hunky Texan Sean Faris is appearing on 'Vampire Diaries' tonight. And oft-injured NBA center Greg Oden is on damage control after nudie pics hit the web. This is What You're Searching for Today....
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 04:01 PM by PopEater Staff
Former 'Dancing With the Stars' champ Helio Castroneves and his girlfriend Adriana Henao welcomed a baby girl on Monday. The 3-time Indy 500 winner, 34, announced the news that "MIKAELLA WAS BORN!!!!" on his Twitter feed, and quickly posted a photo of the trio at the hospital. According to ETOnline.com, little Mikaella was born in Atlanta on Monday afternoon and weighed 7 pounds and was 19 inch...
- Posted Dec 13th 2009 at 07:47 AM by PopEater Staff
'Bachelor' castoff Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland got married. Rycroft, who was famously dumped on national television by Jason Mesnick, and Strickland wed in a small ceremony in Mexico, Usmagazine.com reports. The couple met three years ago, but got engaged this past June, after Rycroft's 'Bachelor' run....
- Posted Dec 3rd 2009 at 07:39 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
'Dancing With the Stars' hottie Julianne Hough is just three weeks removed from her relationship with country crooner Chuck Wicks, but that's not stopping her from "hanging" with Kings of Leon bassist Jared Followill. A rep for Kings of Leon confirms to PEOPLE that Followill and Hough "are friends and have been hanging," but stops short of confirming any type of romantic relationship. PEOPLE also...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2009 at 07:00 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Well hello there, you fabulous gossip lovers! In the PopEater premiere of Rob Shuter's 'Naughty But Nice' column, we've got a doozy. It turns out that all of the extracurricular activity between 'Dancing With the Stars' pros Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Karina Smiroff is causing the show's producers to stumble -- and one of them is likely getting the boot because of it. Who will it be??? That, a...
- Posted Dec 1st 2009 at 03:03 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
She's only been alive for three years, and already little Suri Cruise is spurring debate, this time about her penchant for high heels. Should such a young child be wearing what is considered to be footwear for adult women? From her dresses to her shoes, the three-year-old's wardrobe has already garnered much media attention. Her mother, Katie Holmes, reveals it was her own footwear that inspired ...
- Posted Nov 26th 2009 at 08:19 AM by Nicki Gostin
Maksim Chmerkovskiy from 'Dancing with the Stars' is returning to the Broadway ballroom dancing smash 'Burn the Floor' on November 27. Last time, he danced with his then-fiancée Karina Smirnoff. This time, he's with Kym Johnson who just won the DWTS crown with Donny Osmond. Maks spoke with PopEater about Osmond's victory and his image on the show. What's harder: Broadway or DWTS? I thin...
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 09:05 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Vicki Kennedy," "Martha Stewart Turkey," and "Allen Iverson Retired" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 07:46 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Donny Osmond was declared the new champion of 'Dancing With The Stars' on Tuesday night, taking home the show's mirror ball trophy in the season finale of the ABC contest reality program. Osmond, the former teen pop star of the singing Osmond family, said the show has been a highlight in a career of ups and downs. "I did it!" Osmond exclaimed. He promptly rushed to the audience and plucked out his...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Alba, Ariana Grande and Kathy Griffin Will Judge You, RuPaul's Drag Race Queens
- Patrick Dempsey: Inside His Surprise Split
- Broadway Legend Joel Grey Opens Up About His Sexuality
- Johnny Depp jokes about being attacked by a chupacabra
- Indy-Andy Jones? 6 reasons Chris Pratt could be the best, worst choice
- GoDaddy pulls Super Bowl puppy ad after outrage from animal rescue groups
- Budweiser's Super Bowl ad again features adorable puppy, horses
- 6 online comedy series that deserve to be on TV