Posts with tag "DaneCook"
- Posted Dec 24th 2009 at 04:00 PM by Kipp Tribble
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Once a budding superstar and MySpace mega-sensation, Dane Cook seemed poised to be the guy who could do it all: rock the comedy stage, action movies, nail some drama, and of course, make us laugh. We liked him way back when he was The Waffler in the underseen 'Mystery Men' and have followed his comedy ever since. He has earned many comedy comparisons, but still has an originality all his own that...
- Posted Nov 4th 2009 at 11:37 AM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Raquel Houghton,' 'Sam Kass,' 'Sesame Street Anniversary,' and 'Sarah De Herdt' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted May 22nd 2009 at 04:48 PM by Marc Schneider
Watch or listen to his new comedy disc 'Isolated Incident' and you'll notice the 2009 version of Dane Cook is a strikingly different animal than from just a few years back. The hand gestures and observational rants are still there, no doubt, but weaved into riffs on President Barack Obama and sandwiches, the comedic superstar waxes sentimental about his as-tough-as-it-gets stretch of luck....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Widower Keeps Late Wife's Memory Alive by Dining with Her Photo
- Ashlee Simpson Has Switched Up Her Do: See the New Cut!
- Alison Sweeney Says Goodbye to Days of Our Lives
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Orson Welles' final film may be released
- 'I Was Here': Beyonce song inspires Iraqi youth peace movement
- Julianne Hough Gets Emotional While Delivering a Special Message to Her Older Sister—Watch the Sweet Clip!
- Why Scandal, The Vampire Diaries, and How to Get Away with Murder Blew. Us. Away. Our Rants and Raves
- These Are Chelsea Handler's Naked Boobs on a Horse...