Posts with tag "DaneCook"
- Posted Dec 24th 2009 at 04:00 PM by Kipp Tribble
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Once a budding superstar and MySpace mega-sensation, Dane Cook seemed poised to be the guy who could do it all: rock the comedy stage, action movies, nail some drama, and of course, make us laugh. We liked him way back when he was The Waffler in the underseen 'Mystery Men' and have followed his comedy ever since. He has earned many comedy comparisons, but still has an originality all his own that...
- Posted Nov 4th 2009 at 11:37 AM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Raquel Houghton,' 'Sam Kass,' 'Sesame Street Anniversary,' and 'Sarah De Herdt' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted May 22nd 2009 at 04:48 PM by Marc Schneider
Watch or listen to his new comedy disc 'Isolated Incident' and you'll notice the 2009 version of Dane Cook is a strikingly different animal than from just a few years back. The hand gestures and observational rants are still there, no doubt, but weaved into riffs on President Barack Obama and sandwiches, the comedic superstar waxes sentimental about his as-tough-as-it-gets stretch of luck....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Who Blamed a Lack of Rehearsal Time for His DWTS Ouster?
- Cheryl Burke Has a 'Nurturing' New Boyfriend
- John Stamos's Mother Has Died
- Report: Woman who claimed to have third breast added is fake
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza spared prison over campaign funds violation
- ?True Detective': Will the real Vince Vaughn step forward?
- ?Lion King' musical has the top box office in entertainment
- Is Miley Cyrus' Latest Art Hinting at a Broken Heart? Singer Draws a Sad Alien That Apparently Thinks Too Much—Take a Look!
- NCIS: New Orleans Premieres: Was Another Spin-Off Really Necessary?
- John Stamos Mourns the Death of His Mom: She Was "The Love of My Life"