Posts with tag "DanicaPatrick"
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Debbie Gibson Is Battling Lyme Disease
- Brett Eldredge and Jana Kramer Honor Veterans in New Ads for Macy's 'American Icons' Campaign
- Surprise! Debbie Matenopoulos Is Married and Pregnant
- Prince and Warner Music make up after epic legal battle
- Kim Novak takes on Oscar night 'bullies'
- Hayden Panettiere not asked to return to 'Heroes: Reborn'
- ?Orphan Black' season 2 review: Tatiana Maslany continues to be one of a kind
- ?Scandal' finale: Were you underwhelmed?
- Obama's toughest 2012 interview: Jon Stewart ? VIDEO
- Kate Upton Was Nervous to Shoot The Other Woman Bikini Scene: "A Bunch of People Were Staring at Me"
- Kim Novak Fires Back at Oscar "Bullies," Says Face Injection Jokes Sent Her "Into a Tailspin"
- Every Single Way Scandal Tried (and Sometimes Failed) to Hide Kerry Washington's Pregnancy