Posts with tag "Daniel Radcliffe"
- Posted Jul 5th 2011 at 09:34 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
'Harry Potter' star Daniel Radcliffe may play a high school wizard on-screen but he recently admitted that he also battled his demons after the director called cut. The 21-year-old divulged to GQ magazine (via People) that he has been sober since August 2010, but had previously suffered from a dangerous drinking problem. "I became so reliant on [alcohol] to enjoy stuff," he said. "There were a...
- Posted Jul 3rd 2011 at 01:13 PM by Moviefone Editors
Potterheads are abuzz as the days count down to the final film in the 'Harry Potter' franchise, and scrutiny of the last installment will no doubt be intense. To whet your appetite, Moviefone editors have an exclusive new clip from the film, which opens nationwide July 15. Without further ado, feast your eyes on this exclusive footage just released to Moviefone of Daniel Radcliffe and cast in...
- Posted Jun 23rd 2011 at 01:30 PM by Marc Schneider
The Daniel Radcliffe-starring musical 'How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying' will go on with the show Thursday night, a day after their 100th performance was canceled after a stagehand was found dead backstage at the Al Hirschfeld Theatre. A 29-year-old man, whose name has not been released, was found dead right before the curtain was about to rise on the hit show, which features a...
- Posted May 4th 2011 at 08:57 PM by Nicki Gostin
Since his Emmy-winning days as Assistant D.A. Dan Fielding on 'Night Court,' John Larroquette has had his own sitcom and guest starred on everything from 'Boston Legal' to 'Chuck' and 'Parks and Recreation. The New Orleans native is currently hoofing it up on Broadway opposite 'Harry Potter' star Daniel Radcliffe in the revival of 'How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying.' It's going so...
- Posted Apr 26th 2011 at 12:15 PM by Zach Dionne
'Harry Potter' star Daniel Radcliffe panicked at the prospect of J.K. Rowling added more books to the series, our friends at Celebuzz report. "I could definitely write an eighth, a ninth book," Rowling told Oprah last October. "I think I am done, but you never know." "I was worried!" Radcliffe told Celebuzz. "I texted her. I said, 'Look, is this true? Are you writing another book?!'" ...
- Posted Apr 12th 2011 at 09:35 AM by John Mitchell
Daniel Radcliffe is currently blowing up the boards on Broadway in 'How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying,' which is helping the Great White Way enjoy a robust spring season, and now the trailer for the star's latest film has dropped, and suffice to say, it looks like just the ticket to continue Radcliffe's migration from the Artist Still Known as Harry Potter to bona fide movie star. ...
- Posted Mar 31st 2011 at 11:00 AM by Kristina Lucarelli
While the other members of the 'Harry Potter' trio are chopping off their trademark locks, going to college and taking edgy roles to distance themselves from the Hogwarts scene, Daniel Radcliffe is hanging up his wizard robes in a different way -- by going to Broadway. And no, not the edgy, full-frontal, horse-blinding Broadway that he had a go at in 'Equus' four years ago, but Broadway Broadway...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2011 at 06:15 PM by Moviefone Editors
A decade later and eight movies in, there's nothing left to film for the 'Harry Potter' series. But what was the final scene shot for Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson, who have grown up before our very eyes on film? Was it part of the final, epic showdown with Lord Voldemort and his forces? Was it a quiet, emotional and introspective scene? Maybe even that infamous epilogue that...
- Posted Mar 18th 2011 at 12:30 AM by AOL TV Editors
On 'Live With Regis and Kelly,' Daniel Radcliffe of 'Harry Potter' fame announced an upcoming gothic horror flick called 'The Woman in Black,' causing Regis Philbin to worry that Radcliffe might join the ever-growing ranks of actors who play vampires. "You don't play a vampire, do you? Please don't! I'm so sick and tired of vampires!" Philbin shouted. "No," replied Radcliffe. "There's a lot...
- Posted Mar 3rd 2011 at 12:30 AM by Moviefone Editors
Daniel Radcliffe has overextended himself, and it's costing Warner Bros. a pretty penny -- $500,000 to be precise. The 'Harry Potter' actor is signed on to appear in this year's Broadway revival of 'How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying.' At the same time, the second installment of 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' is due to open in July, in London. This means that the English...
Popeater Hot Topics
- William & Kate's Visit Hailed as Historic on Last Night in Australia
- American Idol: Caleb Johnson Has the Moment of the Night
- Surprise - Lake Bell Is Pregnant!
- Traci Bingham tried to dine and dash after credit card declined, report says
- Meg Ryan joins the cast of 'How I Met Your Dad'
- Wardrobe whoopsies: On purpose, or an accident?
- ?Arrow' recap: Mama knows best
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- ?Game of Thrones' workout plan will give you Kingslayer abs
- Prince William Recalls "Wonderful Memories" With Kate Middleton and Prince George in Australia
- Avril Lavigne Laughs Off Racist Backlash Over "Hello Kitty" Music Video: "I Love Japanese Culture"
- Grumpy Cat Takes Over American Idol, Arrow's Shocking Death and More OMG TV Moments