Posts with tag "DanielCraig"
- Posted Dec 30th 2009 at 03:00 PM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
The 2009-2010 Broadway calendar is saturated with a number of celebrity faces starring in major shows. Everyone from Ashlee Simpson to Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig came to the Great White Way this season. It is no surprise that Broadway has turned to Hollywood for their headliners because celebrity endorsements bring even more money to this 939 million dollar a year industry (via Playbill.) Even ...
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Scott Harris
When you think of performers who can both sing and act, a few names spring instantly to mind. Queen Latifah. Jennifer Hudson. And, of course... Daniel Day Lewis? Okay, so the famously intense method actor may not be known for his vocal prowess, yet that hasn't prevented him from baring his musical soul on the big screen in the upcoming musical feature 'Nine.' Which shouldn't come as too much o...
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 07:01 AM by PopEater Staff
In their careers, Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig have battled mutants and terrorists, but together they faced their biggest foe yet -- a ringing cell phone. The actors are starring on Broadway in 'A Steady Rain' and during one performance last week, an audience member's phone kept ringing, and no one would answer, TMZ reports. Staying in character, Jackman and Craig masterfully dealt with the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Part of Giuliana Rancic's Zendaya Joke Was Edited Out, Says Source
- Babysitter Charged with Murder for Shaking 10-Week-Old Baby to Death
- Inside Jennie Garth's Romantic Getaway with Her New Boyfriend
- Jimmy Kimmel: I won't say sorry for slamming anti-vaccine parents
- Elvis' granddaughter Riley Keough on why marriage was the 'right thing'
- Hulk is a 175-pound pitbull you don't want to get angry
- Karrueche Tran Seemingly Confirms Chris Brown Is a Dad: ''No Baby Drama for Me''
- David Beckham Wishes Son Brooklyn Beckham a Happy 16th Birthday With a Kiss, Shares Cute Throwback Pic!
- Katie Holmes Looks Smoking Hot in New Alterna Haircare Campaign—Go Behind the Scenes!