Posts with tag "DanielCraig"
- Posted Dec 30th 2009 at 03:00 PM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
The 2009-2010 Broadway calendar is saturated with a number of celebrity faces starring in major shows. Everyone from Ashlee Simpson to Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig came to the Great White Way this season. It is no surprise that Broadway has turned to Hollywood for their headliners because celebrity endorsements bring even more money to this 939 million dollar a year industry (via Playbill.) Even...
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Scott Harris
When you think of performers who can both sing and act, a few names spring instantly to mind. Queen Latifah. Jennifer Hudson. And, of course... Daniel Day Lewis? Okay, so the famously intense method actor may not be known for his vocal prowess, yet that hasn't prevented him from baring his musical soul on the big screen in the upcoming musical feature 'Nine.' Which shouldn't come as too much...
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 07:01 AM by PopEater Staff
In their careers, Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig have battled mutants and terrorists, but together they faced their biggest foe yet -- a ringing cell phone. The actors are starring on Broadway in 'A Steady Rain' and during one performance last week, an audience member's phone kept ringing, and no one would answer, TMZ reports. Staying in character, Jackman and Craig masterfully dealt with the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Princess Kate 'Continues to Be Unwell,' Cancels First Appearance Back
- Ugandan Man Has Best Reaction Ever to Virtual Reality Headset (VIDEO)
- Big Brother Winner Dick Donato: 'I Am HIV Positive'
- Making age-appropriate music with former rock star John Mellencamp
- ?Exodus' star Christian Bale on playing Moses: ?You can't out-Heston Charlton Heston'
- Firsts & Worsts: Annaleigh Ashford on ?Sex,' superstition, and Cyndi Lauper
- Minus some missteps, ?Shadow of Mordor' is one of the year's best games
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Trailer, Cast Shakeup, Premiere Date and More Revealed!
- Jeopardy!'s "What Women Want" Category Under Fire for Being Sexist, Promoting Gender Stereotypes
- Owen Still Loves Cristina! Grey's Anatomy Scoop Comes From the Most Unlikely Source: Top Chef Duels