Posts with tag "DanielDay-lewis"
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Scott Harris
When you think of performers who can both sing and act, a few names spring instantly to mind. Queen Latifah. Jennifer Hudson. And, of course... Daniel Day Lewis? Okay, so the famously intense method actor may not be known for his vocal prowess, yet that hasn't prevented him from baring his musical soul on the big screen in the upcoming musical feature 'Nine.' Which shouldn't come as too much...
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 11:52 AM by Amber James
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Nicole Kidman
PopEater hit the red carpet for the New York premiere of 'Nine,' as the A-list cast (Nicole Kidman, Daniel Day-Lewis, Penelope Cruz, Kate Hudson, Marion Cotillard, Fergie and Judi Dench) made their way into the Ziegfeld Theatre. The movie musical had just been nominated for 5 Golden Globes that morning, so the energy in the room was on fire with excitement. The night only got better when Madonna...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 08:34 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Daniel Day-Lewis,' 'Sarah Palin Newsweek,' and 'Dalia Dippolito' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 08:00 PM by Tricia Romano
It's November, which means it's officially time to think about the Oscars. People are already placing bets on the top performances even if they haven't seen them yet (think the soon-to-be-released and highly-anticipated 'Nine'). There are some actors who have been on the road to Oscardom ever since they began emoting; others found a way out of their earlier career mishaps and have reinvented...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 11:59 PM by Mike Hess
Seventy years ago this week, the film world changed forever with the release of 'The Wizard of Oz.' The classic film still stands the test of time despite its 1939 release, but since remakes are all the rage these days, it got us thinking about who would be great in different 'Oz' roles. So, we're leaving it up to you to pick who should be cast for each prominent role in the film. After the jump,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taiwan Plane Crash Survivor Crawls Out of Wreckage, Phones Dad
- Found! Police Unmask Unlikely Culprit Who Left Dolls Outside Family's Homes
- Katie Holmes Wants to Be a Surfer Girl!
- Daniel Radcliffe talks losing his virginity: I had a 'really good first time'
- Jennie Garth warns the newly famous: 'Don't believe the hype'
- Fifi Geldof posts angry rant following Peaches' autopsy results, report says