Posts with tag "DanielDayLewis"
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Scott Harris
When you think of performers who can both sing and act, a few names spring instantly to mind. Queen Latifah. Jennifer Hudson. And, of course... Daniel Day Lewis? Okay, so the famously intense method actor may not be known for his vocal prowess, yet that hasn't prevented him from baring his musical soul on the big screen in the upcoming musical feature 'Nine.' Which shouldn't come as too much...
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 11:52 AM by Amber James
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Nicole Kidman
PopEater hit the red carpet for the New York premiere of 'Nine,' as the A-list cast (Nicole Kidman, Daniel Day-Lewis, Penelope Cruz, Kate Hudson, Marion Cotillard, Fergie and Judi Dench) made their way into the Ziegfeld Theatre. The movie musical had just been nominated for 5 Golden Globes that morning, so the energy in the room was on fire with excitement. The night only got better when Madonna...
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 02:51 PM by Robin Milling
Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie discovered first-hand the method acting madness of her 'Nine' co-star Daniel Day-Lewis when she received love letters from the eccentric actor written as his character Guido. "Daniel is very charming. I'd go into my dressing room, and I'd find this little note. I'd open it, and it would be Guido's stationary. He would write me little notes as Guido. They were very...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amal Alamuddin 'Was Looking For Mr. Perfect' When She Met George Clooney, Bride's Friend Shares at Wedding
- Mayor of Suburban Los Angeles City Killed, Wife Questioned and Released
- E.J. Johnson Loses 50 Lbs. Since Undergoing Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- Unrelated celebrity twins
- Anne Hathaway: Fame messed me up
- Taylor Swift applauds Emma Watson's speech on feminism
- ?Sons of Anarchy' star Theo Rossi names another show that made him cry
- That ?Tetris' movie you always wanted is finally happening
- New Banksy artwork appears in English seaside town