Posts with tag "DanielDayLewis"
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Scott Harris
When you think of performers who can both sing and act, a few names spring instantly to mind. Queen Latifah. Jennifer Hudson. And, of course... Daniel Day Lewis? Okay, so the famously intense method actor may not be known for his vocal prowess, yet that hasn't prevented him from baring his musical soul on the big screen in the upcoming musical feature 'Nine.' Which shouldn't come as too much...
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 11:52 AM by Amber James
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Nicole Kidman
PopEater hit the red carpet for the New York premiere of 'Nine,' as the A-list cast (Nicole Kidman, Daniel Day-Lewis, Penelope Cruz, Kate Hudson, Marion Cotillard, Fergie and Judi Dench) made their way into the Ziegfeld Theatre. The movie musical had just been nominated for 5 Golden Globes that morning, so the energy in the room was on fire with excitement. The night only got better when Madonna...
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 02:51 PM by Robin Milling
Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie discovered first-hand the method acting madness of her 'Nine' co-star Daniel Day-Lewis when she received love letters from the eccentric actor written as his character Guido. "Daniel is very charming. I'd go into my dressing room, and I'd find this little note. I'd open it, and it would be Guido's stationary. He would write me little notes as Guido. They were very...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Third Victim in Washington School Shooting Dies
- Family Believes Kristi and Benjamin Strack Killed Children, Committed Suicide
- NBC Axes Two New Comedies, Bad Judge and A to Z
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Happy Halloween! Check Out Kim Kardashian, Lea Michele, Justin Bieber and More Stars in Costume!
- Melanie Griffith on Who She'd Like to Date Next and Why She'll Never Watch Daughter Dakota Johnson in Fifty Shades of Grey
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!