Posts with tag "DanielRadcliffe"
- Posted Dec 30th 2009 at 03:00 PM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
The 2009-2010 Broadway calendar is saturated with a number of celebrity faces starring in major shows. Everyone from Ashlee Simpson to Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig came to the Great White Way this season. It is no surprise that Broadway has turned to Hollywood for their headliners because celebrity endorsements bring even more money to this 939 million dollar a year industry (via Playbill.) Even...
- Posted Nov 13th 2009 at 07:40 AM by PopEater Staff
'Harry Potter' star Daniel Radcliffe is steaming mad over reports today he was smoking a joint at a friends party recently. Britain's Daily Mirror ran a cover photo Friday showing the actor in a painted-on mustache and taking a toke from something. The actor's rep tells WENN that all he was doing was smoking a "roll-up cigarette" and posed the possibility he will seek legal action against the...
- Posted Sep 5th 2009 at 02:16 PM by PopEater Staff
Actress Emma Watson, who plays Hermoine in the 'Harry Potter' films, admits the film hasn't helped her dating life. "There are no boyfriend-girlfriend relationships at all because we all work so hard," Watson told UK's Daily Express about her co-stars' off-set dating lives....
- Posted Aug 15th 2009 at 07:34 AM by PopEater Staff
Celebrity nude photo scandals are a lot like deaths, it seems -- they come in bunches. Vanessa Hudgens fell victim last week to her second (!!!) nude photo leak, while equally naughty photos of 'Twilight' starlet Ashley Greene are the talk of the Web this week. So what's a celeb to do when R-rated content surfaces? Here's how each exposed celeb handled their scandal, to serve as advice for any...
- Posted Aug 10th 2009 at 12:12 PM by PopEater Staff
'Harry Potter' star Daniel Radcliffe hopes to save the lives of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning (LGBTQ) youth through a "major donation" to The Trevor Project. "It's extremely distressing to consider that in 2009 suicide is a top three killer of young people... It's vitally important that young people understand they are not alone and, perhaps even more important, that their...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Oscar Pistorius 'Just Laughed' About Shooting from Car Sunroof, Friend Says
- Meet Jaime King's New Stylist - 5-Month-Old Son James Knight!
- The Little Couple: See Jen Arnold's Harrowing Days in India
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Justin Bieber gets May 5 trial date for DUI and other Florida charges
- Bratty Justin Bieber heading for career ruin?
- Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez perform sexy dance routine ? VIDEO
- ?Game of Thrones': Vanity Fair asks the cast who should sit on the Iron Throne ? VIDEO
- Robert Rodriguez reveals the movie that scared him as a kid in our Pop Culture Personality Test ? VIDEO
- Crisis Sneak Peek: Gillian Anderson and Rachael Taylor Are Estranged Sisters...With a Secret?
- Robin Thicke Parties With Leonardo DiCaprio for 37th Birthday After Paula Patton Split
- Craziest Celebrity Bachelor Tweets; Nikki Ferrell Tells Haters to "Be Ashamed of Yourselves"