Posts with tag "Danielle staub"
- Posted May 19th 2011 at 04:15 AM by Christo Varghese
Former 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Danielle Staub has admitted she was sexually abused as a child and is now seeking treatment for her psychological problems. Staub told PEOPLE that it was childhood sexual abuse that caused her to have issues with low self-esteem. She is quoted saying, "I have addictions with love and low self-esteem, and I need help!" The 48-year-old-reality-star...
- Posted May 17th 2011 at 10:51 AM by Maggie Coughlan
Fans of 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' may have missed former cast member Danielle Staub in last night's premiere, but Staub's explosive departure from the show doesn't mean she's parted ways with drama. Fresh on the heels of a rumored romance with rapper Ray J, Staub has signed a three-year contract with Scores Gentleman's Club in New York, TMZ reports. Staub has agreed to do one live...
- Posted Apr 20th 2011 at 12:01 PM by AOL TV Editors
So, remember that time paparazzi snapped photos of reality TV luminaries Heidi Montag, Danielle Staub and Jake Pavelka filming some sort of show in Hollywood? Well, the reality-pocalypse is nigh: those A-listers and more will be coming your way this fall in VH1's new reality series, 'Famous Food.' According to the network, the former 'Hills' star, 'Real Housewife of New Jersey' and 'Bachelor'...
- Posted Apr 9th 2011 at 08:23 AM by AOL TV Editors
- Filed under:
- TV News
Dina Manzo, formerly of Bravo's 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey,' will soon star in her own show: a new party-planning series on HGTV. The series is titled 'Dina's Party,' according to Extra, which has obtained images of Manzo and crew at work on the new show. Giving viewers a peek inside Manzo's event-planning company, Design Affairs, each episode will focus on a different festive occasion...
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 02:20 PM by AOL TV Editors
When you think "failing restaurant" and "reality TV," do the names Danielle Staub, Heidi Montag and Jake Pavelka immediately come to mind? Probably not, but according to PEOPLE, they will soon. The magazine reports the three reality stars, who we recently saw lunching together, are going to star in a VH1 series that will see them team with fellow reality stars for the project. "They are...
- Posted Apr 5th 2011 at 11:05 AM by AOL TV Editors
Sorry, guys, this isn't a nightmare you're having, this is real: Heidi Montag, Danielle Staub and Jake Pavelka were spotted filming ... something. According to the Daily Mail, the trio were spotted filming an as-yet-unknown production in Los Angeles. Details on the show are being kept under wraps, but it's safe to assume this motley crew was surely looking for publicity....
- Posted Feb 18th 2011 at 11:00 AM by Amber James
In case you haven't had enough of Danielle Staub's foray into music, she's coming back with more. But this time around, she's going rock 'n' roll. She is currently in the studio and reveals we're going to see her "rocker side." "I have a lot to be excited about with my recording," she tells to PopEater. Also in the works, she's planning to collaborate with her daughter, Jillian Marie, whom...
- Posted Feb 16th 2011 at 11:30 AM by Amber James
Last month, 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice shockingly revealed that she "misses Danielle Staub." Seriously!? The only person more shocked than us was Staub, who left the Bravo reality show after two seasons. She sat down with PopEater to set the record straight, adding that "the feeling isn't mutual." "I am so happy with my life after leaving ['Housewives']. It wasn't...
- Posted Dec 29th 2010 at 02:25 PM by Amber James
Before the busy holiday, reality star Danielle Staub took her two daughters to see the hit Broadway show 'Rock of Ages.' After the show, they went backstage to hang out and take a few photos with Dee Snider. Staub, who left 'Real Housewives of New Jersey,' came out to support the Twisted Sister rocker, who she worked with for 'Social,' her new 'Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous'-type show....
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 03:40 PM by Nicki Gostin
Danielle Staub loves the camera, her family and keeping it real, in no particular order. PopEater caught up with the 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' alum at Tuesday's opening night party for Colin Quinn's one-man Broadway show, 'Long Story Short,' and she was generous with the details on her upcoming reality show. Staub calls her as-yet-untitled series a "spin-off," and promises to announce...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Elizabeth Peña's Cause of Death Blamed on Alcohol Abuse
- Naomi Watts Just Got a Super-Glamorous New Beauty Gig
- Dr. Nancy Snyderman's Ebola Quarantine Period Is Over
- 'Nashville' recap: The truth comes out
- Jason Aldean's new album features 'honest' tunes
- James Franco and Megan Fox offer no explanation for bloody photo
- When Taylor Swift's ?Out of the Woods' meets ?Circle of Life,' everything makes sense
- Watch Air New Zealand's ?Hobbit'-inspired safety video
- Watch the trailer for Ridley Scott's ?Halo: Nightfall'
- Tyga Disses Drake by Calling Him "Fake," Sets the Record Straight on Kylie Jenner Dating Rumors
- Sorry, Clown Club! AHS Introduces Yet Another Creepy Clown: Our Rants and Raves
- Elizabeth Hurley Gets in the Disney Spirit During Mother-Son London Outing—See the Pic!