Posts with tag "Darren Aronofsky"
- Posted Jun 26th 2011 at 08:21 AM by Christine Fenno
Congrats are in order for actors Daniel Craig (of the 007 franchise) and Rachel Weisz ('The Mummy'). Last week, the two British stars pulled off a secret wedding ceremony in keeping with their ultra-discreet romance. A rep confirms that Weisz, 41, and Craig, 43, tied the knot Wednesday in New York City, according to People.com. The low-key nuptials were attended by just four insiders close to t...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2011 at 09:40 PM by Moviefone Editors
When we heard Darren Aronofsky was directing a Revlon commercial, we could only imagine the possibilities. Would it be a one-minute exposé on the human condition? Would we be subjected to an overdose a la 'Requiem for a Dream' or a triumphant 'Wrestler'-like story? Would it even make sense? Unfortunately, the ad seems to be like any other straightforward makeup commercial, just with a bit o...
- Posted Jan 15th 2011 at 08:26 AM by Christine Fenno
There's a new matchmaker in Hollywood. Stepping to the stage Friday night in L.A. to accept the Best Actress prize at the Critics' Choice Awards, Natalie Portman wasn't about to stop at thanking Darren Aronofsky for directing her in 'Black Swan.' He also got credit for the on-set romance that led to Portman's pregnancy. "I have to thank you for this incredibly fulfilling experience," she sai...
- Posted Jan 11th 2011 at 02:01 PM by John Mitchell
New York Press film critic Armond White isn't exactly beloved in Hollywood -- in fact, he's quite the opposite -- and things came to a head last night during the New York Film Critics Circle Awards, with 'Black Swan' director Darren Aronofsky chastising White from the stage and a teary-eyed Annette Bening pleading for everyone to "just get along." According to the Village Voice, things were ten...
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 03:45 PM by Sarah Crow
Natalie Portman's portrayal of a tormented ballerina in Darren Aronovsky's upcoming film 'Black Swan' has many critics buzzing, but it's not just her twirling that has everyone talking. The actress, who stars opposite Mila Kunis in the film, opened up to V Magazine about growing up on film and her much-discussed sex scene with Kunis. Portman, who has previously shied away from overtly sexual...
- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 07:51 AM by Zach Dionne
Rachel Weisz and partner Darren Aronofsky have split up after nine years together, TMZ reports. The couple has a 4-year-old son, Henry Chance, they'll likely seek joint custody of. A rep for the pair tells TMZ: "Rachel Weisz and Darren Aronofsky have been separated for some months. They remain close friends and are committed to raising their son together in NYC." More interestingly, TMZ sour...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See What the Stars Will Be Eating at the Emmy's Governors Ball
- Cat Stranded in Tree for a Month Finally Rescued
- Jessica Biel Is Fabulous with Look-Alike Brother - as She Reveals the Most Magical Moment of Motherhood
- 'Married to Medicine' star Jill Connors arrested for cruelty to children
- Will TLC's sex abuse documentary help network recover from scandals?
- Lucy Liu becomes a mom, shocks fans
- Paige's Boyfriend Writes Her a Super-Sweet Song (But She Isn't Having It)—Watch the Total Divas Bonus Clip
- Candis Cayne Tries to Figure Out If Caitlyn Jenner Is Attracted to Men or Women in I Am Cait Clip—Watch Now!
- The Real Housewives of New York City Reunion Shocker: Not a Fight, But a Snore