Posts with tag "Daughtry"
- Posted Aug 25th 2010 at 05:20 PM by Emily Tan
Being part of 'American Idol' will follow you wherever you go, but season five standout Chris Daughtry has managed to shake off the show's stigma and pave his own way toward rock star status. After his stint on the hit show, he turned down a lead singer gig with Fuel and formed his own band, the aptly titled Daughtry, in 2006. With their multi-platinum and award-winning self-titled 2006 de...
- Posted Aug 20th 2010 at 10:45 AM by Ashley Iasimone
Daughtry took their pop-rock tunes to the 'Today' show on Friday, performing hits like 'Feels Like Tonight,' 'September' and 'Leave This Town' live in New York's Rockefeller Plaza. "It's something that so many people can relate to whether they come from a small town or not," frontman and former 'Idol' Chris Daughtry said of the song 'September.' "I think it's the overall feeling of growing up a...
- Posted Oct 15th 2009 at 10:30 AM by Amber James
PopEater is proud to debut the new Daughtry video for the band's single, 'Life After You,' a "bittersweet" song about life on the road and the tough personal balance that comes along with it. "We try to keep it as connected as possible -- it is all about trying to make both worlds work together. We manage to do that, but it doesn't make it any easier," frontman Chris Daughtry told PopEater. Wat...
- Posted Oct 13th 2009 at 02:42 PM by PopEater Staff
PopEater couldn't be more excited to tell you that we'll be premiering the new Daughtry video for 'Life After You' this Thursday (10/15). Can't wait til then for your fill of the rocking 'Idol' alumnus? Lucky for you, we've got a behind-the-scenes clip of the video shoot to keep you satisfied until then. Remember, come back on Thursday to catch the full Daughtry video premiere! ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- David Letterman Calls Indy 500 Tribute the 'Highlight of My Career'
- Jessa Duggar's Father-in-Law, Michael Seewald, Pens Essay in Wake of Josh Duggar Molestation Scandal: 'I'm Rooting for You'
- Katy Perry Doesn't Want to Talk About Russell Brand: 'My Songs Will Say What I Need to Say'
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- Actress Kelly Rutherford's children must be returned to US, judge says
- Sandra Lee Leaves Hospital After Breast Cancer Surgery, Now at Home With Andrew Cuomo and Pet Birds
- Anne Meara's Son Ben Stiller Steps Out After Mom's Death, Thanks Friends and Fans—Read His Heartfelt Message
- This Is What the Cast of Jurassic Park Looks Like Now