Posts with tag "David Boreanaz"
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 05:50 PM by Elizabeth Yun
It looks like another case Seeley Booth can file under "closed." David Boreanaz, who plays the FBI special agent on the hit FOX series 'Bones,' put another ugly matter to rest today when he settled a lingering sexual harassment lawsuit. It seems a former extra on 'Bones' had a serious bone to pick with the star when he allegedly made some very aggressive and unwelcome advances towards her. ...
- Posted Jul 22nd 2010 at 04:30 PM by PopEater Staff
'Bones' star David Boreanaz is facing a sexual harassment lawsuit, RadarOnline.com reports. Gloria Allred, who represents the actress accusing Boreanaz, told Radar, "Today we have filed a lawsuit on behalf of Kristina Hagan, an actress, against David Boreanaz, in employment. Hagan is a member of the Screen Actors Guild and the American Federation of Television and Radio Artists." "She is an ...
- Posted May 6th 2010 at 08:04 PM by PopEater Staff
While David Boreanaz has come clean about his infidelity, he's not out of the marital doghouse yet. Not by a long-shot. His wife of nine years, Jaime Bergman, says is still smarting from this week's infidelity bombshell. "I'm not saying everything's okay," she tells PEOPLE. "I'm still angry. I'm still mad. I'm still hurt." The couple, who have two children, are working through therapy ...
- Posted May 5th 2010 at 04:20 PM by The Pop Chorus
'Bones' star David Boreanaz joined the Tiger Woods Infidelity Club this week, admitting he cheated on his wife of nine years, Jaime Bergman. Saying his extramarital adventures tainted his relationship, the actor told PEOPLE, "I just want to be open and honest. I was irresponsible." Fair game. He cheated, and that sucks, but he came clean. Then the story took a turn for the worse when Rachel ...
- Posted May 3rd 2010 at 06:08 PM by PopEater Staff
'Bones' star David Boreanaz is joining the Tiger Woods' club of infidelity. (Other members include Jesse James and Tiki Barber.) Boreanaz admits to PEOPLE that he was unfaithful to his wife of 9 years, Jaime Bergman. "Our marriage has been tainted with my infidelities. I just want to be open and honest. I was irresponsible," he revealed. The actor is coming forward because his former ...
- Posted Apr 9th 2010 at 12:00 PM by Denise Warner
Be forewarned -- spoilers ahead. In last night's 100th episode of 'Bones,' audiences were drained of all hope when it comes to the romance between Temperance Brennan (Emily Deschanel) and Seeley Booth (David Boreanaz). After five years of the two of them clearly being in love -- 'Bones' is full of longing looks, jealousy and cute moments -- the showrunners still refuse to explore a relationship ...
- Posted Nov 30th 2009 at 11:40 AM by PopEater Staff
Being called "Tiger Woods' mistress" is not a title Rachel Uchitel ever saw coming, revealing she's completely devastated by The National Enquirer's claims that she was having an alleged affair with the pro-golfer. Uchitel has denied reports that she is involved romantically with Woods and tells Hollywood Life, "I'm not OK! This is awful!" And she definitely wasn't ready to lose her privacy -- as ...
- Posted Sep 1st 2009 at 05:36 PM by PopEater Staff
'Bones' star David Boreanaz is a dad again! The actor's wife, Jaime Bergman, gave birth to the couple's second child, a daughter, on Aug. 31, PEOPLE reports. Bardot Vita Boreanaz joins her older brother, 7-year-old Jaden Rayne. The newborn weighed 7 lbs. and 14 oz. at the time of her birth. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taye Diggs & Idina Menzel Split
- Ellen DeGeneres Addresses Rumors of Trouble in Her Marriage
- Why Lady Antebellum Is Taking Out Two Tour Buses
- 'Duck Dynasty' triple threat: Robertsons hunt, sing, and act in Christmas special
- Gisele: She's not just like you
- "12 Years a Slave," "Osage County" top SAG nominations
- ?The Sing-Off' react: B.Y.O.P(artyPuns).
- ?Nashville' midseason finale cliffhanger: Who died?
- ?Arrow' react: Ghosts of the past, a villain of the future
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Review Roundup: Critics Can't Find Middle Ground on Middle-earth
- Mena Suvari's Awkward Christmas Card With Her Boyfriend and Cat Is Absolute Perfection—Take a Look!
- American Horror Story: Coven Shocker: Gabourey Sidibe Talks Queenie's Fate, and Which Co-Star Brings a Baby Hand to Set