Posts with tag "David Carradine"
- Posted Jun 3rd 2010 at 09:45 PM by PopEater Staff
'Kill Bill' star David Carradine died exactly one year ago today -- and his wife Anne Carradine thinks the production company of the movie he was filming at the time is to blame, according to TMZ, who obtained a copy of the lawsuit. Carradine was in Bangkok filming 'Stretch' when he was found dead in a closet in his hotel room. According to the documents, Carradine, 72, was supposed to meet the...
- Posted Oct 8th 2009 at 10:16 AM by PopEater Staff
You just knew the boys of 'South Park' would tackle the Summer of Death when the show returned, and boy did they deliver. David Carradine, Ted Kennedy, Farrah Fawcett, DJ AM all made cameos in an episode about deceased celebs who are stuck in purgatory. Though, the episode really focused on two stars in particular: Michael Jackson and Billy Mays. In 'I See Dead Celebrities,' the body of Kyle...
- Posted Sep 22nd 2009 at 03:15 PM by PopEater Staff
File this squarely under creepy. A few months before his body was found hanging in a Bangkok hotel room closet, David Carradine sat down to discuss a ghost he believed was haunting him ... from a closet. The interview, taped for the Oct. 3 premiere of the BIO show 'Celebrity Ghost Stories,' centers on Carradine's belief that his wife Annie's deceased husband Dana was using the closet in their b...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dancing with the Stars Recap: America's Choice Results Are Revealed
- Grieving Mother Cat Who Lost All Three of Her Babies 'Adopts' Trio of Abandoned Kittens
- Meet the Woman Who Didn't Know She Was Pregnant - Twice!
- Does Madonna have rats? Rat caught on vid in singer's home during interview
- Sofia Vergara reveals she sleeps naked
- Hilary Duff Isn't Turning Down Love if She Finds It on Tinder, but Admits It Would Be the "Story of the Year"
- Sofía Vergara Plays Catchphrase With Jimmy Fallon and Reveals She Sleeps Naked—Watch the Hilarious Video!
- Are Robert Herjavec and Kym Johnson Moving in Together After Dancing With the Stars?!