Posts with tag "David Fincher"
- Posted Sep 24th 2010 at 11:37 AM by Jett Wells
Actor Jesse Eisenberg and director David Fincher of 'The Social Network' created a movie about Facebook and its founder Mark Zuckerberg that lays out the controversial story behind its inception, and yet ... neither of them actually uses Facebook. Eisenberg and Fincher sat down for a Q&A at the Apple retail store in the Soho neighborhood of Manhattan on Sept. 23 to answer questions about th...
- Posted Sep 15th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Jett Wells
Pop-Ed: After taking in an early preview of David Fincher's 'The Social Network,' aka the Facebook movie, several scary thoughts come to mind, including: A) Mark Zuckerberg comes off like an Adderall-fueled sociopath, and B) Justin Timberlake might actually get an Oscar nomination out of this. Without writing a full review or venturing into spoiler territory, here are some highlights everyone s...
- Posted Aug 22nd 2010 at 12:31 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Heard about that little website founded in a Harvard dorm room that soon made status updates, friend requests, and stamping "Like" on comments a daily part of modern life? 'The Accidental Billionaires,' Ben Mezrich's controversial book about the founding of Facebook, has been adapted into an already controversial movie, out this fall: 'The Social Network,' written by Aaron Sorkin, directed by Davi...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Will Reeve on Robin Williams: He Loved My Father 'Fiercely'
- Darlene Love Croons 'Christmas' for Last Time on Late Show with David Letterman
- Police Searching for Parents of 3-Year-Old Girl Abandoned at Los Angeles Mall