Posts with tag "David Furnish"
- Posted Jan 26th 2011 at 03:21 PM by Zach Dionne
A Harps supermarket in Mountain View, Ark., censored an Us Weekly cover featuring Elton John, husband David Furnish and their new baby, Zachary. Deemed inappropriate for "young Harps shoppers," the store placed a "family shield" in front of the magazine. Twitter user @jennhudd saw the censored cover and began tweeting a photo to celebrities like Ellen DeGeneres, Anderson Cooper and Neil Patri...
- Posted Dec 28th 2010 at 04:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Sir Elton John and his partner David Furnish have become the proud parents to a baby boy named Zachary Jackson Levon Furnish-John. Zachary was born weighing 7 lbs., 15 oz. via a surrogate mother in California on Christmas Day. This is the first child for John, 62, and Furnish, 48. The couple married in 2005 after being together for 12 years. In a joint statement to Us Magazine, the couple sa...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Here's Why Back to the Future's Soundtrack Still Rocks 30 Years Later
- FROM EW: Disney Princes Get a Magic Mike Makeover
- Sienna Miller Gets in the Summer Spirit in a Sexy Snakeskin-print Bikini During Ibiza Vacation
- 19 Fourth of July flicks
- Matt Damon shows off ponytail
- Robin Thicke 'embarrassed' by attempts to get Paula Patton back
- Calvin Harris' First Photo of Taylor Swift on His Instagram Proves He's Smitten With Her—See the Pic!
- Eva Longoria Covers InStyle, Reveals She Wants to Be the "Female George Clooney"
- Scott Disick "Partying Hard" and "Off the Wagon" in South of France Without Kourtney Kardashian