Posts with tag "David Furnish"
- Posted Jan 26th 2011 at 03:21 PM by Zach Dionne
A Harps supermarket in Mountain View, Ark., censored an Us Weekly cover featuring Elton John, husband David Furnish and their new baby, Zachary. Deemed inappropriate for "young Harps shoppers," the store placed a "family shield" in front of the magazine. Twitter user @jennhudd saw the censored cover and began tweeting a photo to celebrities like Ellen DeGeneres, Anderson Cooper and Neil Patri...
- Posted Dec 28th 2010 at 04:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Sir Elton John and his partner David Furnish have become the proud parents to a baby boy named Zachary Jackson Levon Furnish-John. Zachary was born weighing 7 lbs., 15 oz. via a surrogate mother in California on Christmas Day. This is the first child for John, 62, and Furnish, 48. The couple married in 2005 after being together for 12 years. In a joint statement to Us Magazine, the couple sa...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Arnold Schwarzenegger and James Corden Act Out His Films in Six Minutes
- Jimmy Fallon and Jack Black Star in Shot-for-Shot Remake of 'More Than Words' Video
- Cara Delevingne Accessorizes Her Met Gala Look with Tattoos: See Her Ink!
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Dancing With The Stars' recap: Rumer Willis rules with perfect scores
- 'Bachelor' Chris Soules reveals why Whitney didn't show at 'DWTS'