Posts with tag "David Schwimmer"
- Posted May 23rd 2011 at 01:45 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
This 'Friends' star better get in gear for a new set of amigos -- we see many play dates in his future. David Schwimmer and his wife, British photographer Zoe Buckman, welcomed their first child, Cleo Buckman Schwimmer, in New York yesterday, according to People. After dating for more than three years, the pair tied the knot in June 2010. The addition to their family has been a long time coming...
- Posted Dec 22nd 2010 at 04:00 PM by Sarah Crow
David Schwimmer has moved on from his days as affable paleontologist Ross Geller on 'Friends' to a more meaningful role: Dad! The actor/director and his wife of eight months, Zoe Buckman, are expecting a child together, EW.com reports. Schwimmer's rep reports the couple are excited about the prospect of parenthood. "They couldn't be more thrilled," she says. Schwimmer, who directed Simon ...
- Posted Dec 22nd 2010 at 10:47 AM by Jett Wells
David Schwimmer wanted to teach kids about cyber predators on the web with his new movie 'Trust,' but the former 'Friends' star is now scrambling to have an R-rating repealed to secure the message of his movie. According to The Wrap, executive producer Avi Lerner is appealing the decision before the Appeals Board on Wednesday in hopes of receiving a PG-13 rating. "While we respect the MPAA's...
- Posted Oct 12th 2010 at 06:22 AM by PopEater Staff
As 'Friends' star Courteney Cox's marriage crumbles, along comes word that another cast member has been secretly married for months. David Schwimmer tied the knot with photographer Zoe Buckman back in June, the actor's rep has confirmed to Entertainment Weekly. It was a small ceremony, but beyond that little is known about the couple's big day, including whether Cox, his TV sister who just spli...
- Posted Mar 29th 2010 at 10:41 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
It seems like the cast of 'Friends' isn't as close as we thought they were. David Schwimmer, also known as the nervous, wishy-washy Ross on 'Friends', is reportedly fuming with former co-star Jennifer Aniston after she insisted on 'The Late Show With David Letterman' that she doesn't know who his fiancee is. Schwimmer, 43, announced his engagement to Zoe Buckman, 23, his girlfriend of two ye...
- Posted Mar 14th 2010 at 03:36 PM by PopEater Staff
'Friends' actor David Schwimmer and photographer Zoe Buckman have announced they'll soon be husband and wife. On Sunday, his rep confirmed the couple were engaged, Entertainment Weekly reports. This will be the first marriage for both Schwimmer, 43, and Buckman, 24. The two met in London while he was there directing the 2007 comedy 'Run Fatboy Run.' Schwimmer shot to fame playing Ross Gellar on...
- Posted Oct 15th 2009 at 02:57 PM by Scott Harris
For decades, 'Saturday Night Live' was the place where stars went to show off their funny sides and allow fans and viewers to see them in a different light. So it should come as no surprise that NBC's flagship comedy 30 Rock' - which was created by 'SNL' alumni and revolves around an 'SNL'-style variety show - has taken over the mantle of the hot place to find your offbeat celebrity cameos. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Princess Kate's Perky Pony Is the Perfect Hairstyle for Your Holiday
- Eliza Coupe Engaged to Darin Olien
- Widower Says Brittany Maynard 'Gave Her Husband a Gift' with Decision to End Her Life
- UMass-Amherst cuts ties with Bill Cosby over sex assault allegations
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Star Wars' trailer wishlist: VII things we hope to see
- PopWatch Confessional: What are you thankful for this year?
- Derek Hough, Julianne Hough and Maria Menounos Compete in Annual Thanksgiving #DanceWars!
- Chris Pratt Shares a Cute Family Photo as Anna Faris Hilariously Live-Tweets Thanksgiving
- Shia LaBeouf Says He Was Raped at #IAMSORRY Installation, Sits in Silence for Hour-Long Interview