Posts with tag "DavidSpade"
- Posted Nov 27th 2009 at 01:47 PM by PopEater Staff
The Hollywood Walk of Fame is a place where legends of showbiz are honored in the form of a big shiny star placed on the sidewalk for all to see and take photographs of. Yes, legends like Marilyn Monroe and Marlon Brando and actors of their ilk are all emblazoned on the walkway, but when John Stamos was recently honored with a star, we got thinking: There's a bunch of people we had no idea were on...
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic reas...
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 03:10 PM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Taylor Swift, David Spade and Britney Spears and are doing in 140 characters or less....
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 09:54 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Heather O'Rourke,' 'Mark Sanchez Hot Dog,' and 'Coconut Crab' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 06:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Direct TV brought back the late Chris Farley in their new ad campaign and has viewers in a twist citing that it is tasteless and insensitive. But this won't be the first time the company has used dead celebrities to hype their products. Last year, the company was under attack after featuring Heather O' Rourke in 'The Poltergeist' -- she died in 1988 at the age of 12. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nichelle Nichols Remembers Leonard Niomy: He Made Star Trek into TV History
- NYPD Detective Killed in Car Crash While Wife and Daughter Unknowingly Wait in Resulting Traffic
- Molly Sims: Why I'm Waiting to Buy Baby Girl Clothes
- Jennifer Lawrence blasts story of on-set fight
- Jennifer Lawrence reportedly has meltdown on set of David O. Russell movie
- Rosie O'Donnell files for divorce from wife Michelle Rounds
- Even Kate Upton Needs a Touch-Up! Model Steps Out Makeup-Free, Reveals Blotchy Skin
- Amber Rose's Butt Comes Up in Manslaughter Trial: Defendant Claims She Gave Amber Injections!
- Robert De Niro Didn't Mean to Not Pay $6.4 Million in Taxes—the IRS Just Mixed Up His Address!