Posts with tag "DeadCelebrities"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Slender Man Stabbing Survivor Receives Purple Heart Medal from Anonymous Donor
- RHONYC's Aviva Drescher: I Don't Regret Throwing My Prosthetic Leg Across the Room
- There's Going to Be a Fight Club Sequel - in Comic Book Form
- 'Cheers' star Rhea Perlman will play Danny's mom on 'The Mindy Project'
- 'Downton Abbey' cast give some hints on Season 5
- Lana Del Rey: I slept with 'a lot' of guys in the industry but couldn't get a record deal
- Batman at 75: DC Comics co-publisher discusses the Dark Knight's future
- You can't donate to Jon Stewart's CNN Kickstarter, but you can laugh at it
- Buffy and Giles, Together Again! Sarah Michelle Gellar and Anthony Stewart Head Share Adorable Reunion Picture
- Downton Abbey Season 5: Romances, Visitors, The New (Old) Mary and More Scoop
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Lisa Vanderpump Weighs In On ''Opinionated'' Lisa Rinna, Her ''Awful'' Last Season and More