Posts with tag "DeadCelebrities"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic reas...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mark Consuelos Thinks Justin Bieber's Crush on Wife Kelly Ripa is 'Fantastic'
- Blake Lively Gets Covered in Smashed Tomatoes - See the Messy Photos
- Lady Gaga Makes a Cheesy, Saucy Pasta for Chicago Firefighters (PHOTOS)
- Chelsea Handler sends ex-boyfriend who called her fat a message
- Brett Eldredge to judge Miss America pageant in Atlantic City
- Demi Lovato says her relapses behind break-ups with Wilmer Valderrama
- Ice-T and Coco Announce Their Baby's Sex, Name and More—Watch Now!
- Rumer Willis' New Bangs & Extensions Looks Just Like Mom Demi Moore's '80s Hairstyle—See for Yourself!
- Demi Lovato Talks About Boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama and His "Weird" Friendship With Her Ex-Boyfriend Joe Jonas!