Posts with tag "DeanMcdermott"
- Posted Sep 30th 2009 at 06:34 AM by PopEater Staff
'Home Sweet Hollywood' star Tori Spelling has been hospitalized with severe stomach pains, Usmagazine.com reports. "Tori went to the hospital last night for abdominal pain. They released her last night," her rep said Tuesday. "She wasn't feeling better today so she returned to the hospital for more tests." ...
- Posted Sep 3rd 2009 at 07:27 AM by PopEater Staff
Tori Spelling isn't taking the latest nasty tabloid tale about her sitting down. No, she's grabbing her BlackBerry and telling her Twitter followers to ignore the "lies" contained in a new Star magazine article about her marriage to Dean McDermott. In the article, Michael Olifiers, a "friend" of McDermott's claims Dean is only with Tori "for the money and the fame" and sees her as a "ticket" to...
- Posted Aug 31st 2009 at 03:43 PM by PopEater Staff
Gwen Stefani told Glamour magazine that her rocker husband Gavin Rossdale is "made to be a dad" - and we don't disagree. It's heartwarming stuff - and he's not alone. A handful of Hollywood handsomes are apparently joined at the hip with their little ones. Check out our top ten natural born daddies below: Former Bush singer, current solo artist and two-time papa Gavin Rossdale is as...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Adrian Peterson Is Named in Second Child Abuse Complaint
- Julianne Hough's DWTS Photo Diary: The Star Goes Ultra-Sexy for Week One
- Daphne Oz: Why My Husband Is 'Vital' to My Breastfeeding Success
- United Nations names Leonardo DiCaprio 'Messenger for Peace' on climate issues
- ?Nymphomaniac Director's Cut': Yes, this one's even longer