Posts with tag "DebiMazar"
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Sarah Crow
A shocking new allegation has been brought against teen star Demi Lovato. Life & Style reports that Lovato's recent admission to a rehabilitation facility was not solely spurred on by "emotional and physical issues." Rumors have been swirling that Lovato is receiving treatment for cutting and body image issues, although the latest allegations indicate that Demi's problems may be much larger...
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 03:10 PM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Taylor Swift, David Spade and Britney Spears and are doing in 140 characters or less....
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 06:02 PM by PopEater Staff
Shortly after making her 'Dancing With the Stars' debut Tuesday night, actress Debi Mazar tore a muscle in her neck and is now wearing a neckbrace. She published the photo on Twitter. Apparently she went to the hospital but is okay. The actress insists she's having fun on the ABC hit's ninth season. "The whole thing has been a blast, and the fact that [partner] Maks [Chmerkovskiy] has not stabb...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Obsessed or Hot Mess? Vote on Keira's Mismatched Shirt, Rihanna's Giant Jeans & More
- Angelina Jolie Visits Britain's House of Lords
- Darren Wilson: Who Is the Man at the Center of the Ferguson Shooting?
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Penguins of Madagascar' hatches light family fun
- 'Jurassic World' trailer debuts: Chris Pratt vs. hybrid dinos!
- The best Black Friday deals for videogames, movies, more
- Jim Parsons talks theater and the ?charming' ?Merton of the Movies'
- This Guardians of the Galaxy and Friends Mashup Could Be the Best Thing Ever—Watch!
- Wait, They're Friends?! Prince Harry and Tyrese Snap a Selfie While Partying Together in Abu Dhabi
- Mila Kunis Looks Fit and Fabulous Less Than Two Months After Giving Birth to Baby Wyatt—Take a Look!