Posts with tag "Demi Lovato"
- Posted Jun 13th 2011 at 02:35 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Just months after Demi Lovato finished her rehab stint, the tough times don't seem to be letting up. The New York Post is reporting that the Disney-bred starlet recently called it quits with bad boy boyfriend, Wilmer Valderrama and is also dealing with some major family issues -- her mother, Dianna Hart de la Garza, headed to rehab. "The age difference meant they were in completely different ...
- Posted May 19th 2011 at 03:45 PM by Katelyn Mullen
It looks like Demi Lovato is having a rough day. The former Disney star got into a minor car accident yesterday while out in her black Mercedes Benz. Luckily no one was injured, but a worried looking Lovato can be seen exchanging information with the driver of the other car. As if Lovato doesn't have enough to worry about, the young star has had a bit of a tough year. She spent some time in ...
- Posted May 16th 2011 at 06:20 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
- Filed under:
- Health Issues -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- Demi Lovato -
- Celebrity Health and Beauty
After publicly battling body image issues and eating disorders, Demi Lovato took the plunge and tweeted a photo of herself in an itsy bitsy, bare it all white bikini. "I've been working so hard to get healthy and fit.. I can't believe I'm about to do this but I'm so excited," the Disney star nervously tweeted before posting the pic. At lot has changed for Lovato in the past several months. ...
- Posted Apr 20th 2011 at 07:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Just days after commending fellow actress Catherine Zeta-Jones for sharing her struggle with bipolar disorder, Demi Lovato revealed she too suffers from the disorder. The 18-year-old Disney star told PEOPLE about her diagnosis in a recent interview: "I never found out until I went into treatment that I was bipolar." Lovato spent three months in a residential center undergoing therapy for ...
- Posted Apr 19th 2011 at 02:48 PM by John Mitchell
- Filed under:
- Music News -
- Health Issues -
- TV News -
- Demi Lovato -
- Celebrity Health and Beauty -
- People -
Teen starlet Demi Lovato is leaving her hit Disney Channel show, 'Sonny with a Chance,' to focus on her music career. "I don't think going back to 'Sonny' would be healthy for my recovery," Lovato tells PEOPLE. "Being in front of a camera would make me nervous." Late last year, Lovato entered a rehabilitation facility for "physical and emotional issues" related to an eating disorder. When the ...
- Posted Apr 15th 2011 at 06:15 AM by Kelly Fisher
Demi Lovato commended fellow actress Catherine Zeta-Jone's "brave" decision to receive treatment for a mental disorder this week. According to PEOPLE, Lovato took to Twitter on Thursday to show support for Zeta-Jones. "I don't know Catherine Zeta-Jones personally but what she has decided to do it SO brave," Lovato tweeted. "And SO difficult but worth it... I'm proud of her." A rep for ...
- Posted Apr 12th 2011 at 03:20 PM by Sarah Crow
When Demi Lovato entered a rehab facility for unspecified "emotional and physical issues" in November 2010, many fans were left questioning what pushed the young star over the edge. Now, in a candid interview with Seventeen, Lovato comes clean about the real reasons she reached out for help. Lovato admits that a fight with a dancer on her tour was only part of the problem, and that her battle ...
- Posted Mar 18th 2011 at 02:30 AM by Christo Varghese
Actresses Sandra Bullock and Demi Lovato have donated $1 million each to the Japanese disaster relief, according to several reports. CNN is reporting that Bullock sent the donation to the American Red Cross to help with earthquake and tsunami relief efforts in Japan. The contribution was made by 'The Blind Side' actress on behalf of her family. The Red Cross reports that this was the largest ...
- Posted Mar 16th 2011 at 03:35 AM by Christo Varghese
Demi Lovato showed off her new tattoos and dedicated them to her fans who stood by and supported her during what she called the "darkest time" of her life. The singer checked into rehab last November to receive treatment for "emotional and physical issues," after being accused of assault by backup dancer Alex Welch, while on the Jonas Brothers World Tour. Lovato revealed to Cambio her new ...
- Posted Mar 7th 2011 at 04:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Demi Lovato is back! After leaving a treatment facility in January, Lovato reached out to fans to talk about the "darkest time" of her life in a new online video. The singer checked into rehab in November to receive treatment for "emotional and physical issues," after being accused of assault by backup dancer Alex Welch, while on the Jonas Brothers World Tour. "Your support is what got me ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Eleanor Parker of The Sound of Music Dies at 91
- Watch: The Muppets' Swedish Chef Battles Gordon Ramsay in an Epic Food Fight
- The Latest Star to Get Hair Extensions Is ... Daniel Radcliffe? See the Photo!
- 'The Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- ?The Sing-Off': The best little a cappella show returns
- Britney Spears is right: 5 reasons ?Chaotic' is her worst career move ever ? VIDEO
- ?Time' 2013 Person of the Year finalists: Miley Cyrus, President Obama among top 10
- The Voice's Top 5 Take the Semi-Finals Stage, Sleepy Hollow's Fall Finale's Shocking Reveal and More OMG TV Moments!
- Lea Michele Releases Preview of Debut Single "Cannonball"—Plus, Check Out Her Album Cover for Louder!
- Gavin Rossdale and 24-Year-Old Daughter Daisy Lowe Enjoy Park Date in London—Take a Look!