Posts with tag "DemiMoore"
- Posted Dec 28th 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Who needs 140 characters when a photo is said to be worth a 1,000 words? Ever since Ashton Kutcher (not so secretly) posted a photo of Demi Moore in her underwear -- err, bathing suit -- did we fully understand the power of celebrity photos on Twitter. Putting the camera in their own hands, everyone from Katy Perry to Paris Hilton and John Mayer have uploaded photos of exotic vacations, dentist ...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 09:00 PM by Amber James
Twitter exploded in 2009 as celebrities invaded the social media blog to rant or babble mindlessly in 140 characters or less. Our favorite stars revealed way more personal information than we ever deemed necessary. Even so, Twitter made us feel like these stars were at our fingertips. We witnessed Robert Pattinson's first tweet, saw Kanye West fall victim to a death hoax and even discovered ...
- Posted Dec 4th 2009 at 04:44 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Photos -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- WTF -
- Demi Moore -
- Ashton Kutcher
Perhaps it is a sign of the times, but Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore decided to have a romantic evening in separate rooms of their house -- only romantically flirting online through Twitter. Without physically interacting, the couple planned a dinner menu and a bedroom rendezvous by writing dialogue on their bodies and sending the pictures over Twitter. Even Moore's teenage daughter Tallulah got ...
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 07:17 AM by PopEater Staff
Demi Moore recently graced the cover of W magazine, but parts of her hip appear to be missing. The actress' photo looks photoshopped to the point where she has an abnormally small left hip -- even smaller than her thigh. Judge for Yourself ...
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 11:30 AM by PopEater Staff
As a 47-year-old woman with a husband 16 years her junior, Demi Moore is the prime example of a cougar. But don't call her one -- she prefers the term "puma." "I'm certainly not the first person to be in a relationship with a younger man, but somehow I was plucked out as a bit of a poster girl," she says in the December issue of W Magazine. "I don't know why that is. But I just kind of step ...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 10:00 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Mackenzie Rosman,' 'Debra Lafave,' 'Jason Beghe' and 'Hulk Hogan' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight... ...
- Posted Oct 19th 2009 at 01:33 PM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of all the twitter celebrities, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and most absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Bethenny Frankel, Joel Madden and Demi Moore are doing today -- in 140 characters or less... ...
- Posted Oct 13th 2009 at 04:53 PM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter account, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and sometimes just absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Lindsay Lohan, Rose McGowan and Demi Moore are doing today -- in 140 characters or less... ...
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 04:02 PM by Bryan Alexander
This week's celebrity gifting frenzy around the Emmy Awards clearly highlighted the various levels of Celebrity Swag Culture. The concept around the suites is simple: Celebs showed up at either the HBO Luxury Lounge or the Suite Life Emmy Suites at the Mondrian's Skybar and fill bags up with free goodies akin to a decent wedding for most other humans. Some diehards went to both (See: AnnaLynne ...
- Posted Sep 15th 2009 at 09:10 AM by PopEater Staff
With his passing, many Patrick Swayze fans are looking back at his greatest film achievements. His 'Ghost' co-stars are doing the same, with messages of grief referencing their collaboration. "Patrick you are loved by so many and your light will forever shine in all of our lives," Demi Moore wrote on her Twitter feed. "In the words of Sam to Molly: 'It's amazing Molly. The love inside, you ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'American Hustle' review: Actors take 70s stereotypes and run with them in entertaining sting flick
- Plastic surgeon dad goes to work on daughters' breasts, faces
- 'Desolation of Smaug' review: Vast improvement over first 'Hobbit,' but cliffhanger could rile
- ?Spider-Man' spins off: 20 thoughts on ?Venom,' ?The Sinister Six,' and Sony's franchise gambit
- Relive 2013 through the year's top Instagram moments and trends
- Late Night Highlight: David Letterman makes Julia Roberts cry (in a good way) ? VIDEO