Posts with tag "Demolition Man"
- Posted Apr 25th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Jo Piazza
'Iron Man 2' is expected to be this summer's biggest blockbuster. While Paramount and Marvel Entertainment hope it will bring audiences into movie theaters, the film's marketing partners are hoping it will single-handedly boost America out of the recession. The Robert Downey Jr. action-adventure is part of a $100 million marketing bonanza, according to Ad Age, as brands like Burger King, Dr....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Elizabeth Banks Takes Over PEOPLE's Twitter During Press Day for Walk of Shame
- Make Shailene Woodley's Must-Have Healthy Tea (Prepped in a Slow Cooker!)
- Diane Keaton: Why I Never Got Married
- QA: Jude Law picked up some bad habits for 'Dom Hemingway'
- 'Bachelorette' creator 'in shock' after contestant's death that puts show in 'bizarre predicament'
- Censorship of film 'Halawet Rooh' in Egypt sparks national controversy
- Mind-Blowing Meg Ryan Theory: The How I Met Your Mother Spinoff Is Actually When Harry Met Sally!
- "Human Barbie" Valeria Lukyanova Shares Sexy Workout Video: See Her Tiny Waist and Big Cleavage!
- Ciara Talks Pregnancy, Shows Off Her Beautiful Baby Bump—See the Pic!