Posts with tag "DeniseRichards"
- Posted Dec 30th 2009 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Photos -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- Denise Richards
Denise Richards got defensive after the media accused her of taking her children to the park to bank on a photo opportunity and make a statement about how she's doing in comparison to her ex, Charlie Sheen. She assured her fans that she was merely spending a normal afternoon with her daughters: Sam 5, and Lola Rose, 4. "For all the negative nellies out there, I DID not have a f..ing photo op...
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 02:14 AM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Kali Hawk,' 'Carlos Estevez,' and 'Lorenzo von Matterhorn' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
- Posted Nov 13th 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Mary J. Blige, Denise Richards, and Ryan Seacrest are doing in 140 characters or less....
- Posted Nov 10th 2009 at 10:01 AM by Jo Piazza
We at PopEater firmly believe the first rule of being a celebrity is simple: Don't make a sex tape. You never know where that sexy romp in Cabo is going to show up right before you accept your first Academy Award. But the second rule of being a celebrity or even of working with celebrities is this: If you don't want the world to hear about it, don't leave it in a voicemail message. The world's...
- Posted Oct 21st 2009 at 01:04 PM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of all the twitter celebrities, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and most absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Kim Kardashian, Joel Madden, Ricky Martin and Denise Richards are doing in 140 characters or less... Today's Best Celebrity Twitters >> ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- RHONJ Finale: 'I'm A Survivor,' Says an Emotional Teresa Giudice
- Matthew Morrison Gets Married, Zac Efron Turns 27 & More Weekend News
- Kristen Bell: Why We Taught Lincoln Sign Language
- 'Buffy' star Nicolas Brendon arrested after hotel disturbance
- 'Fury' starring Brad Pitt wins the box office weekend race
- Ice-T likens 'Law & Order' to robbing a bank
- Renee Zellweger, Reese Witherspoon Walk to Defeat ALS
- ?The Walking Dead' haunted house scared the bejeezus out of me
- Every ?Simpsons' ?Treehouse of Horror' short, ranked
- WWE Diva Nattie Has Meltdown While Discussing Divorce With Husband TJ—See the Total Divas Recap!
- Jason Momoa's Audition Tape for Game of Thrones Is Even More Intense Than You Thought—Watch Now!
- Homeland: Why We Were Yelling Obscenities At Our TV Screens Tonight