Posts with tag "DepecheMode"
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 01:13 PM by Amy Wilkinson
A city by any other name certainly isn't as sweet. Just ask Bruce Springsteen. Last week (on Friday the 13th, fittingly enough) The Boss mistakenly name-checked Ohio during an Auburn Hills, Michigan concert. The 60-year-old rocker referred to the Buckeye State several times during the show's first 30 minutes before guitarist Steve Van Zandt whispered the correct locale in his ear. A sheepish ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Keeps Up with Her Cleavage in Another Unique Dress
- First Look: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Debuts Initial Trailer
- Nigella Lawson: I'm 'Ashamed' About Drug Use but Wanted to Be Honest
- Gym, Tan, Pokey? ?Jersey Shore' star's grand jury ?Situation'
- ?Out of the Furnace' review: Bale, Affleck and Harrelson shine but flick falls short
- The ladies of 'Duck Dynasty' deck the halls
- Benedict Cumberbatch recites R. Kelly's ?Genius' on Kimmel: ?I can't wait to turn you on' ? VIDEO
- Aisha Tyler calls Kanye West ?the straight, black Liberace' ? VIDEO
- President Barack Obama Reveals Dream Retirement Job: I Want to Host SportsCenter!
- Benedict Cumberbatch Gives a Dramatic Reading of R. Kelly Lyrics on Jimmy Kimmel Live!—Watch Now!
- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Remembers Paul Walker: "Losing a Loved One Jolts Our Hearts to the Core"